I dream at night I can only emote in your face,
I look around but I can't wall replace,
I feel not Moist™ and I long for your embrace,
I keep crying Warzone, Warzone please!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Them being nice is just intentionally missing when they throw the empty beer bottles at me.
3x

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

lol the CSGO major was supposed to be in Brazil and it got postponed and then canceled due to COVID. Now they just announced the next Major is going to be in Sweden and everyone other than the Brazilians are thrilled.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@Chinatown88 I've given up on Metang and Beldum because I'm convinced it's impossible. I read that there's a 0.4% catch rate for them and I'm not going to do that to myself.

Instead I caught a Shelgon (soon to be Salamence) to go with the rest of my squad that's about to challange Red, which is Scyther, Poliwrath, Magmar, Ampharos, and [soon to be] Tyranitar.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
@Chinatown88 I've given up on Metang and Beldum because I'm convinced it's impossible. I read that there's a 0.4% catch rate for them and I'm not going to do that to myself.

Instead I caught a Shelgon (soon to be Salamence) to go with the rest of my squad that's about to challange Red, which is Scyther, Poliwrath, Magmar, Ampharos, and [soon to be] Tyranitar.
Don't give up!

Actually don't see why you need a Beldum or Metang when you got a Tyranitar, they just wreck everything.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad