OT: Video Game Thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He just wants someone to pay it forward, ok? He's got lotz of medical bills
I do actually... babies are f***ing expensive especially when your wife goes in for an induction, spends hours trying to give birth "normally", and then finally have to just have a c section where the baby then has to go to the NICU for a night because mom spiked a fever right before. All this when you just changed health insurance providers shortly before through work.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I do actually... babies are f***ing expensive especially when your wife goes in for an induction, spends hours trying to give birth "normally", and then finally have to just have a c section where the baby then has to go to the NICU for a night because mom spiked a fever right before. All this when you just changed health insurance providers shortly before through work.
My insurance company tried to scam my wife and I out 2k because they didn’t think I would
A. Look at the bill in detail
B. Knew how to do percentage calculations based on my insurance plan.

20+ calls and 9 months later I finally got my money back.

Sorry I had to rant. I feel the pain here. Having a PS5 lessens that pain slightly....ha

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
3090ss.png

@Chinatown88 I have done something quite dumb. I've been inside too long and I actually found one in stock.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
1070 Mobile. =p

That's what's in my laptop too. Great piece of hardware. In all seriousness, never ever buy a 3090 for any reason. They're not worth the price.

It's holding up fairly well, I have to admit. I get long load times in between zoning on games, though I imagine that's less Graphics card and more processor?

Reactions: Chinatown88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad