OT: Video Game Thread: Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Reminds me of that scene in Best in Show when Christopher Guest's character riffs about fly-fishing for a couple minutes and I understood every nerdy word of it when probably 99% of everyone else has no clue what's going on. "WTF is a disco midge?"
upload_2019-8-20_12-35-18.jpeg

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Btw, I might be in the minority, but Waiting for Guffman is better than Best in Show.

Illini Flyer

Jan 30, 2019
Near St Louis
Is anyone going to play Remnant: From the Ashes? If so, could you let me know how it is, me and a couple friends were thinking about playing it but wanted to find out more about it before buying

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Jojo and I have a solid like 10 pages of interaction in this/the previous thread. If everyone else can't keep up - sounds like you all need to start playing different, better games. :dunno:

I'm not saying you shouldn't discuss it, I'm just saying that if you read it without knowing the game it's just a blur of gibberish. :laugh:

Reactions: Young Sandwich

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
This conversation between @Starat327 and @JojoTheWhale (and how it might as well be a different language to me) immediately made me think of this video. :laugh:

This is me with the Star Wars/Marvel stuff. I get it completely. I'm glad others can get so much enjoyment out of it.

Pretty soon every topic is going to be my new strategy of giving up and resorting to dog pics. :laugh:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
@JojoTheWhale I feel like this is obnoxiously high for a skill that, provided I hit something every now and then, I can just continuously cast and clear a zone with. I'm sure it pales in comparison to your characters, but...good grief.

20190820_183247.jpg

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Apparently Rockstar has something coming out soon. A game with a code name by them showed up on some type list waiting for a rating to be applied in Australia.

The code name Bonaire which is a real life island in the Caribbean close to South America. So people are speculating it has something to do with RDR2.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I forgot how much Madden online games make me rage. Literally in bed last night unable to sleep it was so bad. :laugh:

Reactions: Defect

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Apparently Rockstar has something coming out soon. A game with a code name by them showed up on some type list waiting for a rating to be applied in Australia.

The code name Bonaire which is a real life island in the Caribbean close to South America. So people are speculating it has something to do with RDR2.

Please be a story mode DLC!!

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Some are still waiting for GTAV story mode DLC :(

Unfortunately, I don't think Rockstar will ever do it. Seems like they release a game and then their focus gets split between the next game and multiplayer. It's understandable, but it sucks if you like the games and want more.

Probably I guess the hope is that they’re online sales for this game isn’t going as smooth as GTA.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad