Sewell NJ
Screenshot_20190802-212212.png

Sick unclosable ad hf thanks

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Mass effect Andromeda is on ea access for free atm. Having played through me 1 2 and 3 I decided to pick it up. Reviews when it first came out were horrible. But I've actually really enjoyed it. Far more than I expected and more than I enjoyed 3

As a HUGE fan of the series...I bought the deluxe or what ever edition when I released..never regretted it...people jumped on the hate bandwagon when the game first came out when people had only played the first planet...the game drags then yes...but it totally changes and picks up once you get to the Nexus and get your ship

There are some..men aspects...too many fetch missions..kind of bland "open worlds" but overall it is no where as bad as people ripped on it

Reactions: PALE PWNR

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
As a HUGE fan of the series...I bought the deluxe or what ever edition when I released..never regretted it...people jumped on the hate bandwagon when the game first came out when people had only played the first planet...the game drags then yes...but it totally changes and picks up once you get to the Nexus and get your ship

There are some..men aspects...too many fetch missions..kind of bland "open worlds" but overall it is no where as bad as people ripped on it

Yea it definitely opened up quite a bit. I didn't think it took too long to do so either. I have no idea how far I am into it whether I'm near the end or not but I have put a lot of time into it already. At least 30 or 40 hours already. I've really enjoyed it. I have had 1 mission that apparently is bugged and hasn't been fixed since release but it's a side quest and not all that important anyway so whatever

Reactions: trostol

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
View attachment 247913

It’s a war game. Not everything has to be taken so serious. 100% of the stuff in this game isn’t pretty when taken so serious & applied to real life.

Oh for God sake. Probably the same people who made the suggestion that there should be a non- fatal way to play the game.

It's. A. Video. Game. People.
Don't like it, don't buy it.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Admittedly, for me personally, when I think of "white phosphorus," I think of Spec Ops The Line. That... that is some horrible shit that happens with that.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys, I personally opened a 4th credit card 2k limit for the sole purpose of buying a PS5.

Which today I signed up on the pre order site to be emailed once pre orders are being accepted.

I don't even carry the credit card on me, locked up at home.

Ill use it online for 1 monthly purchase around 40 to keep it active.

Reactions: Rebels57

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Speaking of consoles, I'm super happy to see that Call of Duty is now cross-platform so it no longer matters what console my friends or I have.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys Hitman 2 the game that came out last November.

It was 59 bucks and an expansion pack of 59 extra for special weapons and future levels.

They now include hitman 1 or season 1 free.

They had 6 levels on 1 and 2.

Good news they are announcing several bonus levels.

They will release 1 each month rest of 2019.

If you have expansion pack your set, if not 59.

But amazing, they keep adding to this game.

Hitman 3 is in production for PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad