Player Discussion Victor Bartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
LOL, can't even trade Gilbert now cuase he's hurt. I'm glad Ellis got the call though, he deserves it. He's worked his tail off for years now and hasn't gotten a sniff.

incognito Burrito*

LOL, can't even trade Gilbert now cuase he's hurt. I'm glad Ellis got the call though, he deserves it. He's worked his tail off for years now and hasn't gotten a sniff.

Gilbert is day-to-day and you can trade injured players

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not only Gilbert will not be traded....but I'll bet you we will re-sign him 2 years....that would be so Bergevin.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
He deserved it, he fought his way up from the ECHL to here. I wonder if this means Beaulieu will be out or Gilbert is out longer than thought/getting traded?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
FUKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Аrpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu 1 minil y a 1 minute
Tom Gilbert done for the season. Left knee surgery.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
FUKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Аrpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu 1 minil y a 1 minute
Tom Gilbert done for the season. Left knee surgery.

Feel bad for Gilbert.

However, Bergevin waiting and waiting before pulling the trigger -- you deserve what you're getting. You're no Lou Lamoriello.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So Bartley was recalled but Habs management didn't know he was injured so then recalled Ellis instead. Habs management really have no idea what the hell is going on do they. Time to leave the foxhole MB.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
So Bartley was recalled but Habs management didn't know he was injured so then recalled Ellis instead. Habs management really have no idea what the hell is going on do they. Time to leave the foxhole MB.

Apparently MB gets terrible reception inside the foxhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad