Player Discussion Victor Bartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks for starting the thread.

Low down on BARFLEY:

Assets: An offensive defenseman, he also is adept at playing a physical brand of hockey. Is experienced at various levels of competition, both in Europe and North America.

Flaws: Isn't built like the ideal National Hockey League defenseman, so he can wear down over time. Also, his reach is a little lacking, so his stick needs to be more active.

Career Potential: Depth defenseman.

27 years old, 6', 203 lbs., shoots left.

6/19/2013 Re-signed by the Nashville Predators to a three-year contract.

11/29/2015 Placed on waivers by the Nashville Predators.

hardcorehabs

Feb 9, 2013
Saskatchewan
#canadiens recall Victor Bartley. They want to see what he can do. Told he's a D who's playing like Francis Bouillon. #tvasports

— Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) January 15, 2016

My deepest sympathy goes out to my fellow habs fans

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
in 2014-2015,Barkley has 2.2 hits per games with Nashville.

DLR had 2.0 hit per games with Habs last year.So MT want more physicallity....

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I am absolutely, 100% positive this guy becomes a regular in the lineup.

Not because he's good. Because Therrien.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
#canadiens recall Victor Bartley. They want to see what he can do. Told he's a D who's playing like Francis Bouillon. #tvasports

— Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) January 15, 2016

My deepest sympathy goes out to my fellow habs fans

They could have literally compared him to any other player and I'd have been less depressed about it. Incoming top-4 minutes for him. :laugh:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
They could have literally compared him to any other player and I'd have been less depressed about it. Incoming top-4 minutes for him. :laugh:

And the raging love affair between the French media and Therrien continues.

Talking about Bouillon as if he was anything more than a roadblock to the NHL for Beaulieu AND Tinordi...

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal

Interview with Bartley. He was the real focus of this trade. Sad to say, but unless Tinordi grows hockey sense, we won the trade.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Honestly.. He's behind one of the best defences in the league. He may end up better than Tinordi. But whatever, no way is he going to be better than Pateryn.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Honestly.. He's behind one of the best defences in the league. He may end up better than Tinordi. But whatever, no way is he going to be better than Pateryn.

Who knows, he hits, he fights .... Let's see what happens. Apparently, Nashville was reluctant to move him. At the same time they just moved Seth Jones, so he must have been way down the depth chart there.

Time will tell, though. The Tinordi situation was ridiculous. It was time to move him. Glad he is gone, and good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad