GDT: VGK @ Wings

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
How can vets teach young guys when they are awful players who consistently make the same mistake over and over again while getting way overpaid

f***in' madding isn't it? The season is almost over which means, hopefully, we are that much closer from a new GM and coach.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
****in' madding isn't it? The season is almost over which means, hopefully, we are that much closer from a new GM and coach.
Is it worse that I’d actually want holland gone before trashill. Not that I don’t want them both gone but if I had to choose it’s holland gone. The person in charge of the roster is way more important at this point.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Would you be happier if we were winning 4-0 instead?

no, and im not really upset right now either. Im just frustrated with how unwatchable the game is... no flow, no scoring chances to get my heart rate rising by half a beat per minute, no nothin. Just awful passing, bad turnovers, bad decisions... just terrible hockey to watch

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
no, and im not really upset right now either. Im just frustrated with how unwatchable the game is... no flow, no scoring chances to get my heart rate rising by half a beat per minute, no nothin. Just awful passing, bad turnovers, bad decisions... just terrible hockey to watch
Not sure what game you're watching. Vegas is doing a great job at all those things. ;)

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA

Look at it this way, down by 4 you can root for the team to come out in the third and put on a show only to lose 5-3. If the game were close we'd be anxious about them tying it.

Reactions: TheMule93

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
What supposedly happened?

Xavier Ouellet's mom has a terminal illness. XO and the younger guys on the team wanted to have a "mom's trip" with the team, like they did two years ago.
Supposedly Z and the team said no, they wanted another dad's trip.

Moss says there's a rift now in the room.
I'm seeing a guy close to the Wings Sunday.

There already was a rift last year, with the veteran Euros and the younger North Americans.

If this stuff from Moss is true, I doubt Z and Kronwall are back.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00