VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
This has always happened. The only question was how much they would raise them. In the past they raised the prices by A LOT. An article I read said this was the lowest increase since the team came into existence.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
And unfortunately it seems like everything on the Vegas strip gets more expensive every year.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The increase in food prices in the past couple of years definitely caught my attention. I know we have inflation but I’ve become a lot more hesitant to pay for food at the arena that’s mediocre at best.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
What are the sightlines like in the arena? I'm potentially looking at needing 2 for the Ottawa game on 3/6/22. Don't yet know what my pricerange is.

Thanks in advance!

The view is great for pretty much any seat. Only trouble might be if you're short or the person in front of you is tall and/or leaning forward.

Reactions: Desert Panther

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The view is great for pretty much any seat. Only trouble might be if you're short or the person in front of you is tall and/or leaning forward.

Agreed, just stay out of the clubs and its all good. Its not as high up as many newer arenas so even the top row of the building has an acceptable view.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
What are the sightlines like in the arena? I'm potentially looking at needing 2 for the Ottawa game on 3/6/22. Don't yet know what my pricerange is.

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to see that online before you purchase your tickets. On AXS you can even see how it looks around you, behind you, etc. and actually see what the view looks like if you’re sitting there.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I thought the top section felt awkward in the past. The view is pretty good but I didn’t feel that comfortable up there. However I have gotten used to it.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I tried the 100 section recently. I heard good things about that section but didn’t think it was any better than 200 section. Definitely didn’t think it was worth the higher prices. And I liked some of the seats in the 200 section better.

If I want to pay more I’ll sit in the bottom section.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I tried the 100 section recently. I heard good things about that section but didn’t think it was any better than 200 section. Definitely didn’t think it was worth the higher prices. And I liked some of the seats in the 200 section better.

If I want to pay more I’ll sit in the bottom section.

Exactly. When the Knights had the open house at T-mobile back in February of 2017 to give us the chance to see our seats in person, I walked around the entire arena for an hour deciding if I wanted to change my seats when they still had a ton of inventory. My seats in 225 row F were actually closer to the ice than 4-5 rows of the 100s with much better sight-lines, & the 100s were probably 30-40% higher in price. I never understood how anyone fell for that deal.

Reactions: Vegas07 and mundyc3

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
Anyone have 1 ticket tonight for a decent price? Rangers Fan from out of town looking to catch a game if it’s affordable. No dog in this fight

tickets secured. Thanks

Last edited:

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I have a pair for tonight, section 214 Row J right in the middle of the section (few people walk in front of you) straight behind the net where the Knights shoot twice. $100 for the pair.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I have a dozen tickets to 3/26 vs. Chicago that I can no longer use because of a cancelled bachelor party. They're upstairs behind the net, VGK shoot twice.

Will sell in any divisible of 2. Just looking to recover cost ($129 each).

Please PM me if interested. If not, at least wish me luck.

MagnumPEI

Mar 16, 2022
FAmily of 4 driving back to Canada 3/26. Anyone have 4 seats not being used for Knights/Blackhawks game 3/26 @noon they like to donate or sell for $60/ticket? Can't believe the price of hotels for one night in Vegas!

MagnumPEI

Mar 16, 2022
We're currently only planning to stop in vegas to show the kids the Bellagio fountains and get something from M&M/Coke stores & walk the strip. Just posting on here in the event there are tickets going unused then it would be cool to stay for the game before heading to Salt Lake City that day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad