VGK hosting 6-team rookie tournament

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
The forwards are going to be very hard for the kids to break into with the big club. Best bet is one of the young dmen, and obviously Brannstrom has the best shot there. He is probably already an upgrade over the lower end of our roster, but they're going to need him to demonstrate he can play enough minutes.

Either way this event is really cool and a great example of the quality of this ownership and front office in putting together a west coast dev tourney. Hopefully it will be an annual deal.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

A few new invites skating with the club?:huh:

edit: photo is from the June camp :confused: I should have known with Brannstrom still wearing his old 26.

Last edited:

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Stacking that first line eh? Kolesar is a pretty solid compliment to the two skilled guys. Think he has the mobility to keep up with them, probably not the skill, but all he needs to do is work the corners.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I think it's only the VGK games tbh but

vegasgoldenknights.com

Oh ****...I just read further. The stream is only available in the Vegas market. Welp. Oh well.

Aren't they playing the Kings tonight? I'm pretty sure the Kings link (That Doesn't Work) Is LA area only as well.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Brannstrom looking like he's got a little more confidence so far. Nice move by Elvenes but not the best shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad