Confirmed Trade: [VGK/CHI/TOR] Robin Lehner, Dzierkals to VGK, M. Subban, S. Demin, 2020 2nd to CHI, 2020 5th to TOR

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
For Subban? That's just, brutal for Chicago.

Lehner is a very good goalie and will likely be a big help for Vegas.

EDIT: The boards kept crashing so I checked out TradeCentre. It showed Subban for Lehner. But now the trade is pretty good for Chicago, a second, prospect and a decent back-up goalie. Correct me if I'm wrong, but right now Vegas probably has the best tandem as we speak.

Last edited:

NoelVilla

Feb 25, 2019
What are Vegas doing? It's not this trade cause Lehner is a great goalie but they are trading away a lot future in all these deals.

Reactions: Morrison

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Probably got plenty of looks at Demin while following Mitchell's development. Plus a second and Subban. Not bad for a rental.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalFan

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Stan got fleeced as usual . Waiting til the last minute when it was obvious 2 weeks ago Chicago was not in any position to make the playoffs .

Reactions: Morrison

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Hawks did get value for what essentially is a rental...Lehner will looking for a starting job next year, Chicago maybe?

Received a capable backup who'll compete with Delia and Lankinen

Received a 2nd rounder, which will be a top 62 pick, not too shabby

Received Slava Demin, dman playing in Denver, who THNews deemed Vegas' 5th best prospect in their Future Watch issue, Chicagos' 5th ranked prospect to compare is Lucas Carlsson

Good haul I think

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Stan got fleeced as usual . Waiting til the last minute when it was obvious 2 weeks ago Chicago was not in any position to make the playoffs .

It's only a fleece if you had misguided expectations. There was one team in the market for a starter and they weren't going to give up a 1st for a rental goalie. Not today. Not 2 weeks ago. Not 2 months ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad