Not open for further replies.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
This game is pure excitement.

cat.png

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
I hope Toronto has an absolutely great second period, I know they are controversial, but man, these fans, f***ing love, Hockey.😤

I know how exciting it is when your team wins, and this is coming from someone who never saw his team lift the Stanley Cup.

Every time Vancouver wins, my day is automatically better, food taste better, drinks are more refreshing lol

It's trippy to think about how long I've been rooting for this team. I'm middle aged, and I've never seen them win a championship, or, in recent memory, make a meaningful playoff run. Ugh.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Some people on the board wouldn't want it. NHL teams likely would especially as the contract is as it is structured so the team is only on the hook for 200k if he goes to the minors.

Well that helps for sure, though I still don't think many NHL teams would want to sign Reaves until he's 39. I didn't know you could bury a 35+ contract but I'm not really up on the ins and outs of that stuff.

It's not a question of if but when that happens with Reaves getting sent down.

Reactions: Summer Rose

DegeN9

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto fans I’m curious. Is there consensus within the fanbase on what holds this roster back? I really like the construction but it feels like they play way below their capabilities. Is it a heart thing? Is it a coaching thing?

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad