Movies: Venom: Let There Be Carnage

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Really unfortunate TBH. Would have loved to seen Hardy as Venom in the MCU
I don't know if it means it will never happen. The Morbius trailer has Spider-Man in it, now which version of him? Who knows right now and I still think Sony is eying a Sinister Six movie and you can't have that without Spider-Man. Right now they are leaning on the Venom and Morbius being anti-heroes. Will be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming years.

4VypGiTSeLamBGcK7NpvAm.jpg

Reactions: Deadpool8812

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know if it means it will never happen. The Morbius trailer has Spider-Man in it, now which version of him? Who knows right now and I still think Sony is eying a Sinister Six movie and you can't have that without Spider-Man. Right now they are leaning on the Venom and Morbius being anti-heroes. Will be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming years.

4VypGiTSeLamBGcK7NpvAm.jpg
True...

That is the Tobey Spider-Man in the Morbius trailer, but I can't see them using McGuire due to his age, but you never know. I know there are some rumours of Sony wanting to bring Garfield back

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
It's because it's PG-13 you can't do Venom or Carnage right if they are rated PG-13

Especially Carnage.

It’s because it was awful writing, with awful characters. Stupid CGI. Annoying main character. Bastardized the hell out of the original content.

2/10 for cinematography.

Someone else needs to own this character.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad