Movies: Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
No, the latest one had only "This Fall". There was no date anymore.

Well, it's still up on Wikipedia...

Venom: Let There Be Carnage is scheduled to be theatrically released in the United Kingdom on September 15, 2021,[61] and in the United States on September 24,[44] in Real D 3D and IMAX 3D.[62][1] The film was previously set for release in the U.S. on October 2, 2020,[11] before it was shifted to June 25, 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.[42] The film was further shifted to September 17, 2021,[43] and then to the week after.[44]

Even Cineplex is saying the same thing: Cineplex.com | Movie

Reactions: beowulf

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Hardy is already talking about Venom 3. He told Esquire "I’m thinking about the third movie as well, because I think you need to write that at the same time. A third won’t be greenlit until the second is successful, but the studio were really, really pleased with number two."

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Oh no.....anyways.

There's a James Bond film coming out the week before, a film called The Last Duel by Ridley Scott that week which will likely be better, and Dune/The French Dispatch the next week.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
“Look, that’s the question on everyone’s lips,” Serkis said in an interview with IGN, via Comic Book. “They want to know if Venom is gonna meet Spider-Man, but personally, it’s never gonna happen. I’m only joking, of course it’s gonna happen.”

“Look, it depends when you want to get there, and also, what the appetite is,” Serkis continued. “If people want more Venom stories, then to jump straight to Spider-Man, you could be missing out on so many great supervillain characters in between now and then. So, in a way, by rushing to it, you might be closing the door.”

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Probably just some Morbius hype that will somehow make me even less interested in that movie

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00