GDT: Vegas @ Seattle... for the next two games.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Held them to 23 SOG and LT stopped all of them.good defensive game, O left a little to be desired.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The Oilers are 3 points ahead with a game in hand, but we play them so we can take two points from them.

The Kings are 4 points ahead with same games played.

Knights have the easier schedule, the Oilers is pretty tough and their goaltending can be a question, the Kings have a rough 6 of their next 7 games then their last 6 seem easier.

Still one more Kings-Oilers tilt and I still don't think we care too much who wins (unless one goes on a losing streak before that game) as long as that game doesn't go to OT also.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I've only seen a few Seattle games and one of them was last game beating the Kings 6-1. This game they didn't really generate any danger apart from their offside goal.

They were pretty toothless and I would put Friday as a must win because we need to give ourselves a little runway for a few bad games, or at least bad results, and we should really try to save those for the tough teams on our schedule.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Every time I ask myself 'why is Amadio on the team' he seems to score, so I'm just going to ask this every game.

So happy for LT that the goal came back. :pcheer::pcheer:

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!
Who woulda thought that if you park a guy netfront.....

This VGK team doesnt have the puck possession to which I have become accustomed. I mean yay for holding them to 5 SOG, but giving them that much time in your D zone is just begging for a blooper goal or two
--i hate catching a horrible typo after I have already been quoted!

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Who woulda thought that if you park a guy netfront.....

This VGK team doesnt have the puck possession to which I have become accustomed. I mean yay for hokden them to 5 SOG, but giving them that much time in your D zone is just begging for a blooper goal or two
Thank god McNabb and Martinez are back getting in the way of everything, but we definately can't allow them to keep getting this much zone time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad