GDT: Vegas @ Seattle... for the next two games.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Essentially, our next 6 games are against non-playoff teams (Sea, Vanc and Arizona). We need 12 points out of these games, which is not beyond the realm of possibility, though 4 are on the road. This stretch will decide if we make the playoffs or not. The math says we're not a playoff team, the schedule says we well can be. We also have a game left against SJ, and one in Dallas, and several other games against team locked into their position (think 4/24 vs. Caps)

I think getting 12 points out of those games is going to be really difficult. Even the best teams in the league can have a couple of off nights and lose. And we’re not even one of the best teams. We’re a banged up team that has struggled all season.

If the team does get 12 I’d be really encouraged.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The only thing we didn't really want to happen was OT in the Kings Oilers game, of course they did.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I almost wrote that his first shutout was going to have to wait. I didn’t realize it was only minutes away.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Two more wins in regulation than LAK, or two more wins iin regulation plus a loser point than EDM and VGK is in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad