Sportsnet: Vegas in Need of a Goalie with Fleury on IR?

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, things are about to get worse for Vegas. Subban and Dansk could be one of the worst goalie tandems in the league. Hopefully for Vegas Fleury is back soon.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Hammond. He's fairly cheap. Expires. Veteran. Can start a few games. Won't require much in return, if anything.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Brad Hunt or Griffen Reinhart for Andrew Hammond. George McPhee can pretend he didn't compromise his plan to hoard D and get assets for them. The only hiccup, unless the Sens really like one of those two, I doubt they want a D with a one way deal next year (although both are very cheap).

I've never even seen this Brad Hunt guy play, But judging by the fact that he didn't win a spot in Vegas' lineup, is 29, and is shorter than me, I am gonna guess he is the typical too skilled for the AHL, not skilled enough for the NHL type player....(feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Realistically? Hammond for future considerations (maybe we get a cond' 4th rounder if VGK re-sign him, nothing if they don't.....which almost certainly means we get nothing for him but are happy to dump off his prorated 1.5M salary)

Reactions: bert

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Really hope they get Dahlin they need that star player. Not just for a team but for marketing.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Mrazek with some retention + a pick for some minor asset from Vegas. Expiring Mrazek contract for Vegas. Frees up some cap space for Detroit, maybe enough to eventually re-sign AA without dumping Sheahan.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Would 7th rounder for Hutchinson be a fair deal? I'd be more than happy if Jets got something for him

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
Mrazek with some retention + a pick for some minor asset from Vegas. Expiring Mrazek contract for Vegas. Frees up some cap space for Detroit, maybe enough to eventually re-sign AA without dumping Sheahan.
But, but, I want to dump Sheahan!! The guy sucks. He's useless...

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Can trade that AHL scrub Shipasås, Shipsov Shipsaw or whatever his name his for a goalie, some GMs are dumb and think he is a NHL player...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Andrew Hammond is available... Good thinking by McPhee ... the man is really brilliant

And the Sens would so like to help McPhee out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad