Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Chicago Wolves AHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Elvenes gets to be with the national team for two more games against Denmark. The national team's at 15 forwards now.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Can anyone post what the Wolves lineup should look like when they play GR on Friday? I went to their website and didn’t find much info.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Can anyone post what the Wolves lineup should look like when they play GR on Friday? I went to their website and didn’t find much info.

Tough to say if Carr and Macek are still out (and Duke)

Might be
McGinn Glass Hyka
McKenzie Tynan Kolesar
Weis Quinney Wagner
Leschyshyn/Jones/Wong Gallant Matteau

Hague Whitecloud
Reinhart Coghlan
Bischoff Leslie

Dansk

Coghlan didn't play the last game either after taking a shot to the noggin.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Thanks. So Glass has been the 1C for the last couple regular season games?

They were trying different combinations but yeah Glass was used at C in the top 6 from what I saw. If Carr and Macek return I'd imagine they put them back with Quinney as the top line though.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So they aren't re-signing Carr? It seems there would be no spot for him but he would most likely have use as an extra forward for the third line.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The Wolves lost game 1 of the best of 5. Coghlan is still not back yet, and neither are Duke, Carr and Macek.
Cody Glass had an assist on their lone goal. Leschyshyn, Cotter and Jones did not play.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
So they aren't re-signing Carr? It seems there would be no spot for him but he would most likely have use as an extra forward for the third line.

Perhaps a month too early on this speculation. :sarcasm:

Realize that 20+ guys are needed in AHL, and extras might head to ECHL.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
More likely: Carr isn't re-signing with us.

Elvenes has now been dropped from the NT, and can join the Wolves or be a black ace.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Game 3 for the Wolves is turning into a gongshow. Tyler Wong had to be stretchered off the ice after a hit to the head by McIlrath. The game has been nothing but roughing penalties and misconducts.

Carr, Macek, Coghlan, Duke still not back.

Wolves are down 5-2. Series is 1-1 in a best of 5.
And they just delayed the 3rd period another 20 minutes due to poor ice conditions.

And Fucale's team was eliminated from the ECHL playoffs tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad