Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Chicago Wolves AHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Wolves take 1-0 lead in game 6. With 7:14 left in 3rd!!!!

And scores again soon after. Is San Diego looking at last few minutes of their season?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Apparently Rondbjerg was signed? Strange, they had a few years to do so.

edit: well there you go

2019-04-13-danmark-vs-finland-902.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Valdemar and hn777

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wolves take game 1 of the Calder finals in OT 4-3. Gutsy performance coming back from being down 3-1 in the 2nd.

One of the most exciting AHL games I've seen.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
McKenzie will miss game 3 tomorrow. He's been suspended 1 game for instigating a fight in the dying minutes.

Boudreau ready to begin building K's roster | Komets | Journal Gazette

The way this is worded, it almost sounds like there won't be an affiliation agreement between VGK and ECHL Fort Wayne next season

I was actually wondering about this. If they need to save cap, it would be a pain to send kids back and forth from Chicago on off days. Sending them to a closer ECHL team would be a lot more advantageous.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
McKenzie will miss game 3 tomorrow. He's been suspended 1 game for instigating a fight in the dying minutes.

I was actually wondering about this. If they need to save cap, it would be a pain to send kids back and forth from Chicago on off days. Sending them to a closer ECHL team would be a lot more advantageous.
what line was McKenzie playing on?

Things are not going well tonight

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wolves up 2-1 at the end of 1 without Dominik Hasek in goal for the Checkers tonight. Carr was injured in the 3rd period last game so he's out tonight.

Incidentally, Whitecloud gives a hell of an interview. He sounds wise beyond his years.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Went into the third period up 3-2, lost 5-3.

They blew a pretty big opportunity with Tokarski playing the btb. Haven't really been outplayed 5 on 5 in the finals, it's Charlotte's PK and goaltending that's been the difference.

Plus the Cross-Checkers have been absolutely mauling people with sticks up high. :laugh: And people think the NHL officiating is bad...

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
They blew a pretty big opportunity with Tokarski playing the btb. Haven't really been outplayed 5 on 5 in the finals, it's Charlotte's PK and goaltending that's been the difference.

Plus the Cross-Checkers have been absolutely mauling people with sticks up high. :laugh: And people think the NHL officiating is bad...
Tokarski only played one game @ the btb, no? While Dansk played both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad