Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Gusev/SKA now down 3-2 in the WCF

CHL 2nd round:
Kooy and Cotter are in game 1 vs Guelph and former VGK Nick Suzuki
Ben Jones has 1 goal so far in game 1 vs Oshawa.

Cody Glass is making his pro debut tonight!
:scared::scared:
Watch the Wolves live on Facebook:
AHL

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Glass 1st pro goal! Beautiful one timer on the power play.
:scared:

He's been buzzing at both ends of the ice all night. He made a great play to save a goal in the 1st.
If there's any nagging injury it sure isn't hindering him from flying all over the ice. Looks a lot like O'Reilly.

Reinhart and Lagace, however...they just plain suck.

Jones and Niagara won game 1. He had 1g1a.
Kooy stopped 22 of 24 shots and London beat Guelph in game 1.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Make that 2 goals for Glass (2nd one off his skate). I don't think that could have gone any better for Cody. Wow.

And he seems to have filled out a little as well. :)

Coghlan, Hague, Whitecloud and Kolesar with strong (k)nights as well. The future is here.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Do you Vegas fans think Paul Cotter will be sent back to London for an overage year?

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Where is that Chitownhockey character at to show some appreciation for the gift of Glass? Is that a blue chip add for the playoffs or what?

With all the whining and complaining about Pirri and not waiving players and not trading for AHLers it would be nice to see his happy side.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
What about the Wolves? Still a couple of roster spots open with all the forward injuries.
Kind of goes hand in hand with his focus on Vegas. He's currently with the national team and will play pre-tournament games against Norway April 11th, & 13th so earliest he'll be available on the Wolves is the 14th.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Providence eliminated in the Frozen 4 earlier today(Jack Dugan)

Denver just tied it up 3-3 (Demin)

Edit: Denver loses in OT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
How has Slava looked?

I caught a little bit, and I must say he looks good. Good mobility, decent size, good positioning. Wasn't playing on the top pairing like Diliberatore though, but I believe Demin was the youngest player in the Frozen 4.

Between these guys, and Bouchard, plus the kids in Chicago and now Schuldt, it's a decent pool of young dmen. Coghlan is really impressing me, as I wasn't too high on him when he was with Tri City.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Demin probably is two years away from being ready. DU has a loaded team next year so how far up the depth chart he gets will be telling on how far along he is coming. I watch quite a bit of the Pios and he's probably the least noticeable defender. Best size of the D group but he doesn't show the NHL skill set yet often getting buried deep in his zone. He's got time to grow playing in by far the toughest conference in the game, but I'm not that high on him. Then again not many 4th rounders pan out so not unexpected.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Chicago signs Jiri Patera (G) to ATO and Josh Atkinson (D) to PTO. The former sounds like an extra goalie for playoffs. The latter more a depth thing and perhaps a tryout for next season.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Cody Glass has a goal and an assist so far for the Wolves. Hague scored his 13th and Coghlan took a puck to the head.
Wolves up 3-0 in the 3rd. Last game of the regular season is tomorrow.

4-2 win. Kolesar gets his 20th with an empty netter. Just as somebody predicted :clap:

3 stars:
3rd:Hyka
2nd: Dansk
1st: Glass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad