Pre-Game Talk: Vegas follows McDrai home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Poor Drai? I'm the biggest Drai fan here and I LOVE that line. Got Kass for the physical play and forechecking, and he can make plays and cycle, and McLeod for the sheer burn speed and gaining zones.

For Drai he will eat less punishment on this line than many past configurations and this is all day better than when he was holding up stiffs like Yama and Foegele.

Again, no issue with McLeod. Big supporter that actually. Even though I'd switch Kane to play with Draisaitl and put McLeod with McDavid.
Really not sure what's being seen with Kassian as a positive. I'm seeing plays die with him on the cycle and next to no hustle on an ineffective forecheck.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I actually think Yamo's game is more suited as a 3rd liner so it feels like he doesn't fit anywhere in the current lineup. I wouldn't mind Holland flipping him if the return is decent.

Reactions: nally

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Puljujarvi needs to get his head out of his ass and make a play. Was an elite support winger to start the year...now plays die on his stick.

Leys see how he does on this already legendary 3rd line. Its easier matchup, with two very easy players.

I actually think Yamo's game is more suited as a 3rd liner so it feels like he doesn't fit anywhere in the current lineup. I wouldn't mind Holland flipping him if the return is decent.

Both Fogele and Yamamoto shouldnt be higher than 3rd line - so there is that.
I had always been an advocate for yammer on 3rd line, but been hammered in as a top 6 or nothing at all player. But really - Yamamoto is a 3rd line prototype.
So just to chose Nuge or MacLeod as a C between. But MacLeod living the life as a top 6 right now

Reactions: elmeroil

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Hoping we can get Kass off the books and keep Yamo instead.

Reactions: elmeroil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad