Pre-Game Talk: Vegas follows McDrai home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Drai's wingers have a combined 10 goals in 64 games played. Puljujarvi or Yamamoto is needed on that line

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
On a lighter side . Who wins a fight Kane or Tkachuk (Calgary) . I pretty sure Kane would mop the ice with him . Be interesting to here the Flames fan whine on CP if it happens .

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
100 percent. Perlini has shown lots of potential. Would way rather see him in the lineup.
Perlini will atleast shoot when there are lanes open. I'm so sick of seeing Kassian button hook out of scoring lanes or reversing passes while forechecking to the side of the boards that have no oiler player there but 1 or 2 opposing players there. Everything Kassian does right now is annoying.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
On a lighter side . Who wins a fight Kane or Tkachuk (Calgary) . I pretty sure Kane would mop the ice with him . Be interesting to here the Flames fan whine on CP if it happens .

How often does Tkachuk even fight?

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Perlini will atleast shoot when there are lanes open. I'm so sick of seeing Kassian button hook out of scoring lanes or reversing passes while forechecking to the side of the boards that have no oiler player there but 1 or 2 opposing players there. Everything Kassian does right now is annoying.
Exactly. And I’m not even sure what Kassian brings to the team anymore. He picks fights at the absolute worst times and costs us stupid penalties. Hardly ever takes a shot…. He literally doesn’t offer anything other than a vet presence. I’m over him.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Kassian without confidence is a net negative for sure.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Doom and despair brigade crying about losing the game before its even played. Vegas have been an up and down club like anybody else. Beat them tomorrow and we're right back in the race only 6pts behind with 4 games in hand.

People acting like Vegas are some unstoppable force.

We’ve beat them twice. They have mediocre goaltending and weak down the middle. They also tend to play a panic game when they fall behind by a few goals early.

They are a team of malcontents. Players from elsewhere who abandoned their old teams for more money or playing time.

Their owner is one of the most entitled whiners in the game who always wants his way and Bettman caters to his whims.

Vegas is primed for a first round exit no matter who they play.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
We’ve beat them twice. They have mediocre goaltending and weak down the middle. They also tend to play a panic game when they fall behind by a few goals early.

They are a team of malcontents. Players from elsewhere who abandoned their old teams for more money or playing time.

Their owner is one of the most entitled whiners in the game who always wants his way and Bettman caters to his whims.

Vegas is primed for a first round exit no matter who they play.

The one good thing about all the breaks is not having to listen to the whiners here. Vegas have never put it together and I think the team has even less identity this season. I think it was a mistake for them to move away from being a tough team to play against.

At least with games back on I don't have to see the f***ing Olympic thread on page one all the time.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Kane would destroy him. Tkachuk is ok at fighting but Kane is probably low top 10 in the league. It wouldn't even be a fair contest. He'd probably lose to Lucic or Gudbranson though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kepler 186f

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Kane would destroy him. Tkachuk is ok at fighting but Kane is probably low top 10 in the league. It wouldn't even be a fair contest. He'd probably lose to Lucic or Gudbranson though.

Kane already dummied Gubranson. I am not sure he would lose clean to anybody except for Chara.

Kane is extremely skilled in fighting. That left/grip hand hook he does to start fights is sublime. I think he's into boxing in the offseason through out his career as well.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Was just mindlessly scrolling through youtube and stumbled on some old highlights.

Looks like our boy Dave still hasn't figured out how to take a timeout even 15 years down the line

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007

Tkachuk wouldn't fight Kane or Nurse. If he did actually get into it with one of them, he would grab them and hold on for dear life. He isn't stupid, he knows he would get smoked.

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
Doom and despair brigade crying about losing the game before its even played. Vegas have been an up and down club like anybody else. Beat them tomorrow and we're right back in the race only 6pts behind with 4 games in hand.

People acting like Vegas are some unstoppable force.

Any team can win on a given night.

It's why we watch sports.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
I want to see Foegele in the top six more. Yams has been stapled to McDavid or Drai, and Foegs has produced just as much.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
We’re beating Vegas tomorrow and Vegas is beating Calgary the next day.

Book it. :nod:
cut-of-your-jib-simpsons-cpatain-promote-that-man.gif

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad