Post-Game Talk: Vegas 3 - Jets 2

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Bad goaltending, bad mistakes, unlucky, MAF a stonewall....

Just everyhing hasn't been going our way this series.

I've accepted at this point the series is probably over - this has been a good run and hopefully this experience will help next year. Having one scoring line all post season has been very disappointing

How'd that experience work for Nashville? They had the best matchup possible....and weren't ready....

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Really tough loss. In my view this game was all on goaltending, Fleury’s amazing goaltending versus Helle’s Pavlecian goaltending. Really really discouraging loss.

That said, Jets can definitely win three in a row against VGK but they need much better goaltending to do it. But if Helle starts playing the way he did much of the season and the rest of the team plays like they played last two games we can do it. Even if Fleury continues to stand on his head.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Really disapointed in Helle. When the pressure was on he wilted.

Goaltending has been this series, we'e had the edge in play.

If they don't come back for this there will be a lot of hard lessons learned.

At the end of the day if it ends Sunday it has been a good first step to contending status. A number of players should be pissed off and come back better and stronger next season. Like last game this was ours for the taking. MAF for once turning in an all world playoff performance, reminds me of Giguare for the Ducks way back when.

Feeling pretty awful right now but some higher power seems to be willing the Knights through. :(

Reactions: Kgame and RonJon

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
Just so hard to watch. Jets can have all the skill they want but if they can't stay composed it means nothing. Even as good as Fleury is playing he can't score goals and there is no reason they shouldn't be able to keep Vegas off the scoreboard. Every goal is a stupid play from our D line or Hellebyuck sh*ting the bed

Reactions: ocdaddy and RonJon

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
I think the long Nashville series was tough on us, and I suspect we’ll hear afterwards that a lot of jets were playing injured.

Reactions: Channelcat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad