Post-Game Talk: Vegas 3 - Jets 2

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Goddamn but Little is a rubbish player nowadays. There’s no chance for the Jets winning the Stanley Cup as long as they have such offensively rubbish players in such big roles in their lineup as he is nowadays. He would be barely ok for a non contender nowadays. But if you want to really have a realistic chance at the cup you just can’t have such useless players in your lineup.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Jets are done now, no chance of winning three in a row. I love the system LV uses, pressure system that minimizes skill required to use it and maximizes speed.

PMO has been outcoached and MAF has completely schooled Helle.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Bad goaltending, bad mistakes, unlucky, MAF a stonewall....

Just everyhing hasn't been going our way this series.

I've accepted at this point the series is probably over - this has been a good run and hopefully this experience will help next year. Having one scoring line all post season has been very disappointing

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Goddamn but Little is a rubbish player nowadays. There’s no chance for the Jets winning the Stanley Cup as long as they have such offensively rubbish players in such big roles in their lineup as he is nowadays. He would be barely ok for a non contender nowadays. But if you want to really have a realistic chance at the cup you just can’t have such useless players in your lineup.
Half of Finland told you folks this on December. The new deal will be a huge burden.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Very very disappointed. Comparing the rosters there is NO WAY this team should be losing a series against that team. Really bad series by Helle, Laine, and Buff.

Dont even care about game 5. Maybe the team can lose 4 in a row.

Yutronkov

Apr 7, 2018
Ottawa Valley
YOU can just tell that Vegas wants it more. THey have this special Aura about them that is magical to say the least. I think the boys thought they could show up and win because in theory they have more talent. Vegas has been playing with a chip on their shoulder all season long. While I think the Jets were starting to become guilty of drinking their own koolaid after game 1 in this series.

Reactions: Devonator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad