Vegas = 2012 Coyotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2017
Why would I waste time on unrealistic hypotheticals?

Jets in six.

I have allotted you two wins and yes, the Jets will obviously work hard (as they have consistently done throughout the year).

The Jets are the superior team.

Thank you for your fighting spirit. It makes snuffing your team out a little bit more satisfying.
Snuffing scheduled for any time soon there kiddo?

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Sure guys...I am disappointed that we’re down 3-1. Goaltending has been a big swing and how hat first period was reffed was pretty bush league.

Keepin’ the faith. Jets certainly are capable of turning this around.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
jesus f*** man please just shut up and slink back to your hole. you quite possibly singlehandedly have caused the jets to suffer this fate with your obscenity level homerism

Reactions: PKCowboysOwn

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Why would I waste time on unrealistic hypotheticals?

Jets in six.

I have allotted you two wins and yes, the Jets will obviously work hard (as they have consistently done throughout the year).

The Jets are the superior team.

Thank you for your fighting spirit. It makes snuffing your team out a little bit more satisfying.
How's that Jets in six looking?

Reactions: HabsQC
Feb 24, 2017
totally true and you can't prove otherwise :)
Molly wants a word with you.
D400D730-2BDF-40BB-973C-472A854D00D7.gif

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
jesus **** man please just shut up and slink back to your hole. you quite possibly singlehandedly have caused the jets to suffer this fate with your obscenity level homerism

Someone is triggered lol. Settle down, cupcake. Posters just having clean fun here.

Reactions: NyQuil

Nick1219

Mar 15, 2012
I’ve never had a thread on HFBoards change who I’m rooting for. I was 100% for ‘Peg but as soon as this thread got started I did a complete 180.

Reactions: Owenay

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Someone is triggered lol. Settle down, cupcake. Posters just having clean fun here.
nice deflection but i'm not cheering for the jets. in fact you are a prime reason i am not. you done f***ed up BAD and the entire fanbase has to pay for it now.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
nice deflection but i'm not cheering for the jets. in fact you are a prime reason i am not. you done ****ed up BAD and the entire fanbase has to pay for it now.

Unless you’re in charge of the refs (which would explain a lot last night), why do I (or any fan base) care who you root for? How are we going to “pay for it” now? What does that even mean?

It’s rather impressive that I can influence who people cheer for. Perhaps Vegas should hire me out for promotions. :laugh:

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Unless you’re in charge of the refs (which would explain a lot last night), why do I (or any fan base) care who you root for? How are we going to “pay for it” now? What does that even mean?

It’s rather impressive that I can influence who people cheer for. Perhaps Vegas should hire me out for promotions. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
More like the 2011-12 Devils than 2012 Coyotes.

Good top-end scoring, unheralded, cast-away depth guys that are chipping in timely goals, a defense punching well above their weight, and also an easier first two round match-ups that let them gain confidence to compete with an arguably better team on paper in the conference finals. Jets also just came out of a grueling 7 game series like the Rangers did in 2012.

Last edited:
Reactions: rosenqvist

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
E. Staal R. Brindamour Ward? no real talent, that probably a bad choice with the Canes.

Those two weren't connected in the way you're thinking. The coyotes and canes reference is that they will off the map after this season. And separately, the Knights have no real talent so it isn't hard to imagine that they can fall off the map like Coyotes /Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad