Vegas = 2012 Coyotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Why would I waste time on unrealistic hypotheticals?

Jets in six.

I have allotted you two wins and yes, the Jets will obviously work hard (as they have consistently done throughout the year).

The Jets are the superior team.

Thank you for your fighting spirit. It makes snuffing your team out a little bit more satisfying.

Are you a player on the Winnipeg Jets? If not, then there is no "you" snuffing out anyone, and there is no "your team". You're just a volunteer online advocate of a hockey team. Congratulations on all the hard work, blood and sweat you put in to be in this position.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Are you a player on the Winnipeg Jets? If not, then there is no "you" snuffing out anyone, and there is no "your team". You're just a volunteer online advocate of a hockey team. Congratulations on all the hard work, blood and sweat you put in to be in this position.

I indirectly pay their salaries and view them as my employees in my impressive hockey cheering empire.

Reactions: Kranix

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Shiefele was drafted by the Winnipeg Jets and no small part of that selection was Winnipeg Jets management collaborating with Winnipeg Jets alumni, Dale Hawerchuk, who was Shiefele’s coach.

Big Buff has been a bit of a disaster for many years - out-of-shape, undisciplined... finally, after hard coaching by the Winnipeg Jets, has he become a great player that you see today.

The Jets owe very little to the Thrashers for today’s success. Time and astute drafting and developing has put us in this situation.

Okay. I can no longer take you seriously. Good day.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Okay. I can no longer take you seriously. Good day.

Feel free to ask on the Winnipeg Jets forum how Big Buff played all these years. Posters that actually follow the team would almost all agree with me.

But always interesting to hear the opinions of those who don’t watch the team regular to feel they are more informed. ;)

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Feel free to ask on the Winnipeg Jets forum how Big Buff played all these years. Posters that actually follow the team would almost all agree with me.

But always interesting to hear the opinions of those who don’t watch the team regular to feel they are more informed. ;)
I've watched the team on and off since their first game in Atlanta. I followed them as much as I could in the years after they moved. Its always interesting to see people come back with a smarmy response and assume that you know nothing about their team. ;)

Reactions: Jackets Fan

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Why would I waste time on unrealistic hypotheticals?

Jets in six.

I have allotted you two wins and yes, the Jets will obviously work hard (as they have consistently done throughout the year).

The Jets are the superior team.

Thank you for your fighting spirit. It makes snuffing your team out a little bit more satisfying.
So the Jets are going to take the next 3 straight. Good to know.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Nashville belongs in the third round, not Las Vegas.

Las Vegas is the benefactor of a bad playoff system that allows them to get to the third round by beating non-contender teams like LAand San Jose.

It’s a bit of a letdown playing a Stanley Cup contending team like Nashville to now playing a lesser playoff entrant. Yes, Las Vegas is a “good” team but it is a flawed system that allows them an easy path to the third round while Nashville gets eliminated by playing the second overall team in the NHL.

This is actually pumping the tires of Nashville over Las Vegas, not pumping my team.

lol
Smh if you’re actually serious

I thought it’d be a consensus that VGK are for real. But no, let’s keep piling on about how they’ve just caught luck left and right and have gone up against easy competition.
Yeah, whatever...

Reactions: I am not exposed

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
It’s a freaking travesty that I have to watch a stupid expansion team from a lousy Pacific division play in the conference finals.

As a Jets fan, it’s nice that we’re getting a free ticket to the Stanley Cup, but as a hockey fan, I was bored to tears tonight.

Free ticket huh? Down 2-1 now LOL
Good thing that ticket was free or else I’d be asking for a refund...

Reactions: I am not exposed

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
It’s a freaking travesty that I have to watch a stupid expansion team from a lousy Pacific division play in the conference finals.

As a Jets fan, it’s nice that we’re getting a free ticket to the Stanley Cup, but as a hockey fan, I was bored to tears tonight.

giphy.gif

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
They are closer to the 2012 Kings. When the Kings gave up a goal they would score quickly after and get momentum right back. And they had great goal tending. Pretty amazing run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad