Proposal: Vatanen for Drouin

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
ive told you i have sources you can think what like they never have given me one reason to doubt vatanen was sent down he was on market was like a early second plus b prospect he could be had for. stevie had info did nothing

that is info i received is what it is why have said this vatanen talk unsure where is coming from had to be reason why stevie didnt really make a deal if was available for that little amount imho was more then one time vatanen seemed available since that time i have heard during this drouin stuff only st louis some other minor things but was shooting something with blues not sure who but have given what i believe my guesses and that is what they are

Well if your sources are saying Drouin + Carle + Condra/Jam/Paquette for Shattenkirk + Barbashev + 1st I have serious questions about how reliable they are.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
More upside but the problem with Vatanen and Shatty is management of the cap space in the mid term.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Well if your sources are saying Drouin + Carle + Condra/Jam/Paquette for Shattenkirk + Barbashev + 1st I have serious questions about how reliable they are.
one guy said drouin and carle for shatty barbrashev and first

i am one who added things that was original thing maybe picks to work out etc...

myself i think has to be more to it than that just my belief:)

yet im in hospital today cant even get on twitter so do not have access to friends sources etc... which is frustrating lol but is what it is

id like to be right if drouin goes want shatty that is first thing that would interest me period

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
Vatanen was definitely available couple seasons ago when he was overweight at the start of a season and couldn't really get anything going.

But thats why nobody wanted him, being overweight as a rookie is pretty bm :laugh:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Vatanen was definitely available couple seasons ago when he was overweight at the start of a season and couldn't really get anything going.

But thats why nobody wanted him, being overweight as a rookie is pretty bm :laugh:
If I remember correctly he was also recovering from injury back then but he wasnt pure "NHL pro" in training department before, has changed his habits.

He is smallish but very competitive and has improved his defensive game: plays/played even pk and blocks lots of shots.

I think there is still room to develop.

Ducks would be stupid to move him but they have defense chips to make moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00