Post-Game Talk: Varly & Grubi visit the champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Missed the goal, bouncing back and forth between the game and MASN as they're showing an Orioles classic, 1970 WS game between Reds and O's. Most likely they changed the programming and went with this game as a tribute to Frank Robinson. Love the uniforms from back then.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Orlov played the possession poorly initially. Should have whacked it out of the zone instead of taking it back.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Colorado's defensive structure is just awful. Not sure if it's always like this but I see why their goaltending numbers are so bad. Without Varly the Caps could have a touchdown right now.

That said, I'll take one Sam Girard, please.

Reactions: calicapsfan

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Kuzy infuriates me sometimes. Refuses to shoot. Turns it over for an odd man rush the other way and he’s still the last guy on the backcheck.

#kuzydontcare

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
They're gonna tie it up, aren't they?

yes-no.jpg

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Colorado's defensive structure is just awful. Not sure if it's always like this but I see why their goaltending numbers are so bad. Without Varly the Caps could have a touchdown right now.

That said, I'll take one Sam Girard, please.

Yep word on the street is Girard's good and should keep on getting better

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Caps best win in some time was the recent one vs. the West best Flames.

Top teams have their share of dominant wins. Last 3 or better margin win was Dec 22 vs. Ottawa 4-0. O-T-T-A-W-A :skeptic:

Good for Tom sticking up for Kuzy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad