OT: Vancouver Titans | Overwatch ESports League

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
They have Wolf, Doa and Monte.
They just took all the commentators from Korea didn' they?

Lots of the Starcraft commentators moved to Overwatch when Blizzard started dumping money into it

Reactions: WTG

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Is the team they are playing against good?

they went 0-40 last season but had a lot of problems behind the scenes and completely revamped the roster, they have a lot of good players now but there are still plenty of question marks

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

yea... half their roster was Chinese and the other half was Korean and they all only spoke a bit of English, so there was issues talking and there was coaching issues too but all the changes they made in the offseason seemed positive

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
yea... half their roster was Chinese and the other half was Korean and they all only spoke a bit of English, so there was issues talking and there was coaching issues too but all the changes they made in the offseason seemed positive

I can't imagine the shitshow those coms would be. :laugh:

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Bumper is hard inting, Haksal is 1v9

he was kind of inting... he plays main tank and the job of Reinhardt (the hammer guy) and Winston (the giant talking monkey with a jetpack) are to push hard and have your Diva (the mech suit) use one of her abilities to block incoming bullets and have your healers at the ready, if your team can't back you up then you don't do much when you jump on their supports

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
he was kind of inting... he plays main tank and the job of Reinhardt (the hammer guy) and Winston (the giant talking monkey with a jetpack) are to push hard and have your Diva (the mech suit) use one of her abilities to block incoming bullets and have your healers at the ready, if your team can't back you up then you don't do much when you jump on their supports
I played Overwatch when it first came out I have no idea what half these champions do, I only really know the release champions.
Titans are dominating!

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I played Overwatch when it first came out I have no idea what half these champions do, I only really know the release champions.
Titans are dominating!

almost all the heroes on the board are release heroes, there were just a lot of them, they only added 4 or 5 since the game came out

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Hardly a clue of what's going on but it's fun to watch. Glad Vancouver has a team. 200,000 Twitch viewers is pretty insane.

Reactions: Indiana

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
almost all the heroes on the board are release heroes, there were just a lot of them, they only added 4 or 5 since the game came out

Oh that's good so I can kind of follow. I just don't know compositions and how they interact. I'm starting to understand a bit.
I played release so it was all just a bit of a shitshow.

I'm more of a League/SC fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3