Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver @ Montreal

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
Max and DD spending some time together knowing they won't be on the same line tonight?

10845835_810687842321895_962426334955510578_o.jpg

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Well the D pairings are a bit better. Allen is just a bigger version of Bouillon. He gets beat to the outside the way Bouillon was at training camp. I understand it was a cap move. Let's not pretend he has miles left in the tank.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Well the D pairings are a bit better. Allen is just a bigger version of Bouillon. He gets beat to the outside the way Bouillon was at training camp. I understand it was a cap move. Let's not pretend he has miles left in the tank.

Bouillon was more mobile than Allen. I'm not sure who is worse defensively as Bouillon was very, very bad.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Probably a couple turnovers.

Beaulieu needs to compensate by putting up points. What he didn't do his last time up. His time in the AHL shows he can still produce but he needs to adjust offensively to the NHL.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
He needs to work on his shot big time ... He never shoots low and misses net alot

Either that or his shot gets blocked by the forward just in front of him. Every damn time :laugh:

Anyway, the defense pairings seems optimal tonight so I hope that Bro has a great game to for Michel to keep it that way!

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That part was jokingly added by a poster. As for Galchenyuk centering the first line, it's cool that it's going to happen. But I hope Therrien at least leaves it be for a couple of games if this one against Vancouver leads to a loss.
Hahaha, yeah I heard it after on TV. Still was a joke, but I'm sad he didn't really say that part lol

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Beaulieu needs to compensate by putting up points. What he didn't do his last time up. His time in the AHL shows he can still produce but he needs to adjust offensively to the NHL.

Since he is in the NHL he didn't put points on the board. Look at Klingberg in Dallas. Beaulieu has 6 assists in 37 NHL games. Let's not overrate our prospects. He's a good skater with an OK first pass and pretty bad defensively. We need solid Ds and both Beaulieu and Tinordi are bottom pairing Ds, which is disappointing. (I get they are as good/better than some of the old D we have in the lineup, but they haven't done much in the NHL and in the AHL).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad