Vancouver Media Thread- V

Status
Not open for further replies.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Somebody explain to me how saying, "I've been told Tanner Pearson is the only one still with Horvat" is not reporting that there is a rift in the dressing room

Until Price cleared things up, I would have said maybe Pearson is still physically with Horvat (perhaps chez Horvat)? I think Pearson and Horvat are each other's best friends on their team and their wives like each other as well.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t buy it, but he is saying the only one following the leadership of Horvat. Again it’s flimsy and I don’t buy it but yeah…

Actually, what Price said was "style of leadership." So he's saying Pearson is the only one who is still agreeable with Horvat's style of leadership? :dunno:

SamInVan

Dec 5, 2016
VanCity
Call me crazy but this Imac tweet resembles the way POM writes around here. They have the same style. :D

IMac does come across as a Canucks diarist...but that aside he is right, Sekeres is a shitty journalist with zero credibility. This is a low grade troll job by a media ass clown who floats BS in this city repeatedly. His recent dressing room conflict with the Miller-Bo "report" (rumour) makes IMac's response accurate.

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
IMac does come across as a Canucks diarist...but that aside he is right, Sekeres is a shitty journalist with zero credibility. This is a low grade troll job by a media ass clown who floats BS in this city repeatedly. His recent dressing room conflict with the Miller-Bo "report" (rumour) makes IMac's response accurate.
If you believe they are all singing " ... each man as my brother, each man as my friend .. ," in the dressing room, I have some Bre-X stock you may find interesting. You need to remember the story first come from SN. It is all about the alpha dog in the dressing room. Maybe they are all holding hands and singing Kumbaya for the photo op now.

Reactions: Dab

SamInVan

Dec 5, 2016
VanCity
If you believe they are all singing " ... each man as my brother, each man as my friend .. ," in the dressing room, I have some Bre-X stock you may find interesting. You need to remember the story first come from SN. It is all about the alpha dog in the dressing room. Maybe they are all holding hands and singing Kumbaya for the photo op now.

Never said there wasn't conflict just not buying the "Miller v Bo" BS. We have also heard EP is an issue, there are old vs new camps and something something Miller's bad attitude so it is quite obvious Green has lost the room.

IMac calling out Sekeres for journalistic integrity is laughable yet still accurate.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017

there is clearly problems in the dressing room. These guys were just called out and they responded in pathetic fashion. That doesn’t happen in tight locker rooms. How no one came out swinging yesterday tells me everything I needed to know about the locker room.

Reactions: SamInVan

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
Never said there wasn't conflict just not buying the "Miller v Bo" BS. We have also heard EP is an issue, there are old vs new camps and something something Miller's bad attitude so it is quite obvious Green has lost the room.

IMac calling out Sekeres for journalistic integrity is laughable yet still accurate.
We start hearing mercy firing, and Claude Julien will be the next coach. Maybe "middle east" in the dressing room.

Reactions: SamInVan

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I don't think too highly of Sekeres, but you gotta admit at times he can be a really effective media pest. He's got iMac dead to rights on this one.

Reactions: vanuck

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
they both suck but come on imac is much worse. and sekeres got his ass on this one

imac will be replaced by a vtuber that does 1:30 second advertorial spots on broadcast intermissions and a machine learning bot that writes 800 word "journalism" style summaries of canucks games within 5 years. the guy is a below replacement level sports writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad