GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Montreal Canadiens 11/2/16 7:30pm EST SN (HD), RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Do you think that players remember what happened last year vs Canucks ?

Last edited:

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Do you think that players remember what happened last year ?
Boats are burned as far as players who were present last year are concerned. Radulov and Weber weren't there and care only for breaking a Habs win record. All v-cash in!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Do you think that players remember what happened last year vs Canucks ?

Weber, Radulov, Shaw, Lehkonen ... plus Muller -- different weapons at play vs. last year. I don't think last year's Canuck game matters all that much.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
It's funny that the big West Canada trip that usually screws us is in March... isn't it always in October-November?

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Willie has decided to throw Tryamkin into his first game of the season and pair him with Sbisa. If your coach has even an ounce of intelligence you guys will exploit that pairing all night an pick up an easy W.

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
Willie has decided to throw Tryamkin into his first game of the season and pair him with Sbisa. If your coach has even an ounce of intelligence you guys will exploit that pairing all night an pick up an easy W.

I honestly can't believe Sbisa still has a job in the league, unless he's somehow massively improved lately :laugh:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island

:laugh:That's the $1,000,000 question around here.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005

Hummmm... yyeah.... About that...

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Usually is earlier in the season yeah, always seems to derail us , so im pretty glad it wont mess up our rhythm until march when we will really know where this team is headed

As a Hab fan in Vancouver planning to go to that game I'm happy to see a game that will mean a little more than the usual time of year they seem to come here. :yo:

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016

Therrien was able to out-coach Julien during the Canadiens/Bruins game. I have faith in him.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hopefully the Habs can win this and the CBJ game. Saturday's game will be very tough to win against the Flyers. It will a back to back and the 3rd game in 4 nights against a rested Flyers team who's been sitting in Montreal waiting for the Habs. Brutal scheduling.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hopefully the Habs can win this and the CBJ game. Saturday's game will be very tough to win against the Flyers. It will a back to back and the 3rd game in 4 nights against a rested Flyers team who's been sitting in Montreal waiting for the Habs. Brutal scheduling.
We seem to have more than a few of these...:shakehead Surely other teams do also, but it still sucks...

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016

I don't think the Flyers will have it easy against the Habs. They're playing back-to-back Detroit and NYI, and will have only 1 day to rest before playing the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad