GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Montreal Canadiens 11/2/16 7:30pm EST SN (HD), RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
TCOsbzF.jpg

T0JpJDf.jpg

msKJ54v.jpg

Last Game

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
I have a bad feeling about this one. We have to run out of luck some day...

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Nucks on a 5 game losing streak , we're on a 7 game winning streak...

Definitely not out of question we lose this one just because...

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Nucks on a 5 game losing streak , we're on a 7 game winning streak...

Definitely not out of question we lose this one just because...

All things equal, Montreal should handle the Canucks and come out with a W, but yeah, the law of averages point to the Canucks for sure.

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
Habs lose Friday book it

This will probably go to overtime or be a one goal game super tight defensively

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Man I miss BC... have been there 2 times and I have great memories (been to Okanagan, Kootenays, Vancouver).Vancouver is a beautiful place. With Montreal they are the cities in Canada where you have the most fun (in my opinion at least). Calgary isnt so bad either.

It could be an entertaining game. I always had a some kind of secret love affair with the Canucks. Was rooting hard for them in 2011 and the Sedin are always so exciting too watch. Nobody cycle the puck like they do. Maybe Getzlaf and Perry but thats about it. They also have other players I like to watch. Horvat I had high expectations and still think he could eventually be a 1b/great 2nd line center. Not a legit first liner but the kid is so good away from the puck, he has good smarts for sure. Sutter, Baertshi, Tanev, Gudbranson, Hutton, now Eriksson are relatively nice pieces but their depth is so so and I really dont get the Granlund deal. What were they thinking lol? They lack elite talent after Daniel and Henrik. Juolevi will be great Im pretty sure but Nolan Patrick would help them immensely.

All in all not a real threat to break our streak. Should be an easy 2 points imo. Lets crush them! :yo:

Last edited:

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
If it was a road game I'd be skeptical, Habs are putrid on our western road trips. Being that it's in Montreal I'm fairly confident. 4-1 Habs. Shaw, Patch, Chucky, Weber.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Man I miss BC... have been there 2 times and I have great memories (been to Okanagan, Kootenays, Vancouver).Vancouver is a beautiful place. With Montreal they are the cities in Canada where you have the most fun (in my opinion at least). Calgary isnt so bad either.

It could be an entertaining game. I always had a some kind of secret love affair with the Canucks. Was rooting hard for them in 2011 and the Sedin are always so exciting too watch. Nobody cycle the puck like they do. Maybe Getzlaf and Perry but thats about it. They also have other players I like to watch. Horvat I had high expectations and still think he could eventually be a 1b/great 2nd line center. Not a legit first liner but the kid is so good away from the puck, he has good smarts for sure. Sutter, Baertshi, Tanev, Gudbranson, Hutton, now Eriksson are relatively nice pieces but their depth is so so and I really dont get the Granlund deal. What were they thinking lol? They lack elite talent after Daniel and Henrik. Juolevi will be great Im pretty sure but Nolan Patrick would help them immensely.

All in all not a real threat to break our streak. Should be an easy 2 points imo. Lets crush them! :yo:

Lived there for 5yrs...Horseshoe Bay, Shannon Falls, Vancouver Island, so many more places for you to see

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Lol what?, carey LOVES playing against the nucks, he always marks it on his calendar and sports the cowboy hat whenever they play

6 Wins 2 loss - 2 OTL .924 sv% 2.47 GAA, not really ******** the bed numbers

http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/p/priceca01/splits/

he really only blows against Edmonton 1 win 6 loss

People like to throw out stats/info without knowing the real facts. 74% of people know that.

Then again, his username is AntiPrice, so maybe that has something to do with it.

As for tonight, I think it's a win and regulation loss #1 comes Friday.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Lets make sure history does not repeat itself, lets get the streak going boys!

Go Habs Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad