GDT: Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens| Media Twitter Edition | 7:30pm | RSNP, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I have a feeling Eller will be out the season. Everytime news on injuries take this long, it's usally bad news.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I have a feeling Eller will be out the season. Everytime news on injuries take this long, it's usally bad news.

Probably waiting to see how it reacts to therapy before deciding on surgery or not. I doubt he'll be gone for the season, those types of injuries are usually horrific and you can see them on the replay pretty clearly.

While we all want to know, the team is in no hurry and doesn't require to tell us until they know for sure. I wouldn't look into it too much.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The game tonight could turn into a goaltending battle between two fierce competitors in Carey Price and Buffalo's ex-goalie Ryan Miller, they usually put on quite a show when facing each other in the past. No bigger stage than tonight's game, with a farewell salute to our immortal Jean Beliveau, the ultimate competitor and leader for the Habs for so many Stanley Cup Championship teams.:nod:

TorontoHabs90

Aug 9, 2006
Toronto
Hey guys quick question:

Viewers in the Toronto region are going to be blacked out on SNE right? But not SNP?

Just want a heads up so I can set up the damn laptop to the tv for a stream but would love to not have to do that haha

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Hey guys quick question:

Viewers in the Toronto region are going to be blacked out on SNE right? But not SNP?

Just want a heads up so I can set up the damn laptop to the tv for a stream but would love to not have to do that haha

I think it's blacked out completely on TV, unless you have NHL CI.

If you're with Rogers, it's on 464 (with Super Sports Pak) RDS.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Hey guys quick question:

Both are blacked out in Ontario (west of Belleville).

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Anyone have a decent stream? My computer crashed and I lost all my book marked websites. :cry:

I'm taking it Jonathan Bernier is not the only one who doesn't bother reading what is right under his nose. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad