GDT: Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens| Media Twitter Edition | 7:30pm | RSNP, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Nicely done W7. Should be a very emotional pre-game ceremony. Let's hope Galchy shows MT he belongs as our #1 C. Canucks are ending a grueling road trip and should be ripe for the pickings.

I wonder who does the anthem tonight, Ginette maybe?

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Bork

May 7, 2014
I am going to the game tonight.

Is there going to a be a pre-game ceremony? What time should I be there?

Kickassguy

High-End Intangible
Sep 24, 2002
Vancouver + NYC
My second-favorite team playing my favorite team. Got both jerseys hanging in my closet so win-win, I guess.

Hope you guys win this for Jean, but in OT for Vancouver's sake. ;) Good luck!

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
First time ever the Canadiens play on Hallowed Grounds at the Bell Center.

462609_1418066700086.jpg

BELIVEAU_POST08-660x370.jpg

BELIVEAU_POST02A-660x441.jpg

Those are some beautiful pictures.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I think Bergevin will trade the whole team, fire the entire coaching staff, and set the Bell Centre on fire if the team comes out flat tonight.

Lemons

Mar 26, 2008
-Heavy heavy pressure on their defense.

-Miller is an Irl b-yotch. Early first goal to get into his head.

-Keep things simple in the defensive zone. No bonehead mistakes and dont let their forecheck destroy us (like every opposing teams forecheck does)

- Show them how were the best neutral zone team.

other than that goHABSgo

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
IR stands for Illness Report?

Injured Reserve.

Injured Reserve List

In the event that a player is injured and a Club wishes to place him on the Injured Reserve List the Club must follow these procedures:

A club may place a player on the Injured Reserve List if such player is injured, disabled or ill and unable to perform his duties as a hockey player after having passed the Club's initial physical examination in that season.

A player who has an injury that renders him physically unable to play for a minumum of seven days after that date of the injury can be placed on the Club's Injured Reserve List. Once a player is placed on the list, the Club may replace said player on its NHL roster with another player. All determinations that a player has suffered an injury warranting injured reserve status must be made by the Club's medical staff and in accordance with the Club's medical standards.

A player placed on Injured Reserve is ineligible to compete in NHL games for a period of not less than seven days.

Players on Injured Reserve may attend Club meetings and meals, travel with the Club and participate in practice sessions.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
This video always pumps me up....its getting a little old now but look who's appears at 0:17.

Win this one for Mister Beliveau

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just had a very terrible thought. Allen is sick and used to play for the Ducks..

How does being sick land a player on the 7-day IR? Probably more to it than just being sick. Maybe it was the Habs who got sick of him and needed a place to park him for a week, so they could call up Beaulieu. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Win this one for Mister Beliveau

The three games following Mister Beliveau's death were not won and left a lot to be desired. Granted, this one is a home game with a lot of pomp and circumstance. However, if Beliveau was as inspiring as most Habs players have claimed in recent days ... maybe they could have exhibited a little more effort and gumption.

That said, I hope they make up for it tonight.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I also think its the case. I'm surprised there is no news on Eller.

He's supposed to meet up with the doctors tonight. I guess we'll have more news after the game or tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad