GDT: Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens| Media Twitter Edition | 7:30pm | RSNP, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
Says about about a man who can play balls to the wall grinding hockey and still have great hair like that.

If they don't win this one, or at least play a great game, I don't know what to say.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
lirl Darren Dreger.

tumblr_static_bmufkukcuaa2bkn.jpg

Galchenyuk, don't disappoint son. #NoPressure

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
It was the viral gland infection thing and both Perry and Beauchemin were quarantined. But that was in November.

Is the suggestion that Allen caught something while with the Ducks and imported his virus here?

something like, I dont know, the mumps ? I think there were like 400 confirmed cases last year nationally and 8 NHL players have been confirmed positive this year.

jimslob

Dec 9, 2008
Canucks fan coming in peace, I hope the Habs play lights out for Jean tonight. The Canadians have always been my second team, after all I needed a contender to cheer for after the Canucks were mathematically eliminated from playoff contention by the end of December in the early years. The Canadians seldom disappointed me in those dark years for my Canucks.

I hope for a high scoring, back and forth, firebrand style of game that goes to OT. I won't care who wins after that. I might even be cheering for a Habs win if it gets to OT.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Canucks fan coming in peace, I hope the Habs play lights out for Jean tonight. The Canadians have always been my second team, after all I needed a contender to cheer for after the Canucks were mathematically eliminated from playoff contention by the end of December in the early years. The Canadians seldom disappointed me in those dark years for my Canucks.

I hope for a high scoring, back and forth, firebrand style of game that goes to OT. I won't care who wins after that. I might even be cheering for a Habs win if it gets to OT.

Thanks for posting, but not to be a grammar Nazi :nod:, it's too important to let it go. It's Canadiens with an "e"

Last edited:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

If the Habs lose tonight they could have gone from 1st -16th OV since Jean Beliveau passed, as a Hab fan this needs to be addressed in tonight's game. Stop the freefall today in style, like these players can do when motivated properly. Just back to the basics, scoring on every opportunity that's given them. Go Habs Go!!!... For Big Jean, the "Pope of Hockey" as Ted Lindsay put it so eloquently, no better words befitting a symbol of fair play and all that's decent in humanity.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
i'm not drinking until DD either gets PP time or gets his spot back on the first line

i'll be drunk by 8:30

Vern

Dec 9, 2013
cant wait for the new french connection line to rip it up tonight!!!

(is it trolling if you believe it?)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
i'm not drinking until DD either gets PP time or gets his spot back on the first line

i'll be drunk by 8:30

I've already started drinking to be preemptive on the matter. It has nothing to do with finishing my last exam of the term, and completely and entirely about Desharnais!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00