Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks felled by Seattle Kraken | 1-6 | Garland

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Uhhh 1st paring partners don’t come cheap. Do you think Hedman plays with min wage player? Who is Makar’s partner? Adam fox’s partner?

You have some crazy unrealistic expectation
I agree with every single word you just wrote!

This is a historic moment. :DD

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
I don't get why people confuse "give Hughes a partner that isn't a bottom pairing player and we'll see what he's fully capable of" with "Hughes needs a babysitter".

We get excited when we land Kuzmenko to pair with Pettersson and complain when we want to see someone who can actually keep up Hughes on his pair?

Reactions: racerjoe

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
What point do you think you're making?

Quinn is doing a very good job with #6-7 defenseman as his partners (now PPG and +9).

What more do you think he should be doing?
Play better d im hoping Foote gets him there skill is there the pay the price to win isnt always there and for his paygrade it should be

Nov 1, 2011
Play better d im hoping Foote gets him there skill is there the pay the price to win isnt always there and for his paygrade it should be

The guy has amazing metrics both offensively and defensively.

He doesn't take hits because he's effective in other areas.

It's kind of like how the shot block leaders usually are warriors but the more shots they block, the worse all their defensive metrics are because it means they spend a lot of time in their own end without the puck.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
The guy has amazing metrics both offensively and defensively.

He doesn't take hits because he's effective in other areas.

It's kind of like how the shot block leaders usually are warriors but the more shots they block, the worse all their defensive metrics are because it means they spend a lot of time in their own end without the puck.
I dont expect him to be blocking a ton or hitting its times ive watched him coming back a bit lazy its little things get in lane make a guy work take away a pass he skates well enough use what you have work harder get more results.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad