Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres - Thursay, Oct. 17 4:00PM - SNET-PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
unless he repeated it, i think 'now' should probably be 'nor'. "now did we ask for more ice time" isnt really english

welcome to the world of twitter. you would think an agent should be better with language and communication.
i think what he meant was "now, we did ask for more ice time", very colloquial.

Betamax*

A few notes: Foligno has moved to center with Ennis shifting back to LW; Girgensons took a puck to the face last game and did not return, so he's day-to-day (stitches, swelling); Porter replaced Girgensons on the 3rd line; Grigrorenko is the lone extra forward, so he'd dress if Girgensons is out.

I guess that's quality of competition is one reason why Torts' is willing to partner up his two top centres on one line for the game against the Sabres.

I have a feeling that when the Canucks play the Pens and having to deal with The Golden Kid and Geno on separate lines, Kesler will be back at centre.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Kassian will piledrive Hodgson at centre ice, spit on his face, run Miller and score by throwing himself in the net.

These are facts.

huntison

Aug 12, 2008
Higgins - Hank - Kesler
Daniel - Santo - Burrows
Hansen - Schroeder - Kassian
Booth - Richardson - Weise

This is what I'd like to see in the future.

4 solid lines.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Kassian will piledrive Hodgson at centre ice, spit on his face, run Miller and score by throwing himself in the net.

These are facts.

TPM noted factmaker

TPM noted Kassian underrater.

Really, he's going to piledrive every single Buffalo player run Miller and score, do a Yakupov celly.

For his second, he's going to do a "Granlund" with a good ol' lacrosse goal.

For the natural hatty, he's going to full beast by amassing fighting majors with every Buffalo player on the ice at the time and going to shelf.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Might rep my Coy Hogson Buffalo away jersey to a local bar.

For irony of course...

Tanevian*

unless he repeated it, i think 'now' should probably be 'nor'. "now did we ask for more ice time" isnt really english

"Now, we did ask for more ice time" is English. However, is a fricking TWEET.

I assume, for no good reason, that Rich Winter would tweet what he means.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Jesus Christ are we actually analyzing the grammatical errors in a Tweet?

Based on the fact agents are greasy sons o *****es, and the tweet was deleted, it's likely more probable that Winters is back pedalling harder than Superman was when he was trying to save Lois Lane.

Case closed.

*Law and Order Theme*

Tanevian*

Based on the fact agents are greasy sons o *****es, and the tweet was deleted, it's likely more probable that Winters is back pedalling harder than Superman was when he was trying to save Lois Lane.

Case closed.

*Law and Order Theme*

Was the theme at the end as well, or just the start?

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

Case closed.

*Law and Order Theme*

Bring out the dancing lobsters.
BMcur.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad