Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks 2 @ Florida Panthers 5 - 1/11/22 - Who didn't score tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Verhaeghe was a maintenance day.

Marchment is ready.

Verhaeghe Barkov Reinhart
Huberdeau Bennett Duclair
Marchment Lundell Mamin
Lomberg Luosta Hornqvist

Probably the lines tomorrow

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Those who want Kane, where would he fit in this lineup?

lineup-optimized.jpg

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Disagree that he's in the same category as Carlsson and Kiersted. Carlsson looks like a guy destined for a career as a bottom pair, PPQB. Kiersted has been hot-and-cold, and I don't know if he's an AHLer or a solid bottom 4 guy. Juolevi looks like a guy with the tools and brain to become a top pair d-man. Honestly reminds me of Malkin with the way he carries himself on the ice and moves the puck.

Moving the puck is nice but ultimately it will be his play in his own end that determines his fate with us. I liked what I saw last game though.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

Off topic but I thought this was a fun look. We’re on a complete island when it comes to rush chances for/against

Pittsburgh and Toronto are solid. They can hurt you on the rush or the cycle. I'm surprised Columbus is there with them. They did look good to me earlier in the year but they've dropped in the standings.

Reactions: harv33173

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
And for those who are wondering why he isnt already signed in Edmonton. Who saw the McDavid interview, happyness looks different from what he said.
Yes Kane is elite he has skill, but from that Point he only can hurt your Team.
So McD says yes cause he can play the Game, but the Fans, Press and people around Edmonton dont be happy with him.

That Problem he face current in Edmonton, will awaite him everywhere. From the most casual and deep Fans, his Time done, no Fan would touch him.

And here comes the current Panthers. 6 or 7 Players near a Point per Game skill. Top 12 Players in Point on Florida are around 0.5 Points per Game
We have 7 Player with 10 or more Goals, 2 with 8 and 2 with 7 Points. The Athmosphere in this Team is really good.
The Crowd yesterday as far my Numbers are correct was around 15.000.

This current Florida Panthers, dont need Cancer. So no matter what Kane wont be a Panther and Edmonton is more then unsure, if your "C" doesnt listen happy about the Rumor.

Reactions: Chino Oscar

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Wonder if he was watching his fellow countryman Rantanen do it the other night, against the Laffs

that was cool. the pass from lundell was *great* but, imo, the finish was really special. i don't know that i've ever seen that type of shot before. it was an unusual circumstance and it was so effortless and precise.

i was expecting good things from mamin but i didn't expect this.

Reactions: harv33173
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad