Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks 2 @ Florida Panthers 5 - 1/11/22 - Who didn't score tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Screenshot-20220109-195944-Gallery.jpg

We got a kitten. For every complaint in this thread about a 1st place NHL team I will deny her 1 treat.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Screenshot-20220109-195944-Gallery.jpg

We got a kitten. For every complaint in this thread about a 1st place NHL team I will deny her 1 treat.

I don't why, but sometimes I forget that it is really people that post here. :laugh: So odd seeing pictures of real people for some reason.

And I just assumed you would look like your avatar. Goaltender attire and everything haha.

edit. I don't look like Nick Bjugstad floating in space.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I was at that game.

How many players are still on the team from 2016? Not many I would assume.

Barkov
Huberdeau
Ekblad

Weegar still in the AHL that season I believe.

Makes me chuckle when people try and predict our team 5 years from now. Will be very different to what we see today.
I was thinking that when watching the video. Lu & Thornton are executives, and MacK is assistant coach.

That seemed like forever ago!

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I was at that game.

How many players are still on the team from 2016? Not many I would assume.

Barkov
Huberdeau
Ekblad

Weegar still in the AHL that season I believe.

Makes me chuckle when people try and predict our team 5 years from now. Will be very different to what we see today.
Yep! Who would have thought out of Kuli, Gudy, Matheson, McCoshen Prtrovic and Weegar as potential number twos, it was Weegar that who became it?

heck Pittsburgh who won the cup that year only has three forwards (Rust, Malkin and Crosby) and 2D left (Duomolin and Letang)

The only two guys im willing to bet good money will be on our team in 2026-2027 are Lundell and Barkov. Not sure which free agents we can afford and I don’t know who might bust!

Reactions: iam76 and kerrabria

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Yep! Who would have thought out of Kuli, Gudy, Matheson, McCoshen Prtrovic and Weegar as potential number twos, it was Weegar that who became it?

heck Pittsburgh who won the cup that year only has three forwards (Rust, Malkin and Crosby) and 2D left (Duomolin and Letang)

The only two guys im willing to bet good money will be on our team in 2026-2027 are Lundell and Barkov. Not sure which free agents we can afford and I don’t know who might bust!
I think that video was the 2015-16 season.

Actually it would be the 2027-28 season :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad