Confirmed with Link: [VAN/MTL] Canucks acquire G Casey DeSmith for F Tanner Pearson, 3rd Round Pick

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Well yes. I am shocked at the low number of shutouts Demko has had in his career given the performances he has had over the years.

But I guess I haven’t been paying attention for a while. It looks like teams rarely get shutout these days. Like Ullmark only had 2 shutouts last season which is shocking to me.
I was just playin.. but yeah it is low

Binder

Nov 7, 2011
what do we do with this guy???

nhl goaltending is some of the shittest it has been in 30 years
it's a sellers market and if he finishes the season like he started someone is going to throw big bucks at him this summer to be #1

in any case he is almost certainly not going to be backup here, or anywhere next season

normally you would think maybe 2nd round pick, but it(goaltending) is in such demand that he might be able to snag a bottom 3rd 1st

i would wait right up until the deadline if i was going to trade him as Vancouver has a tough February

what would you all do?

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC
what do we do with this guy???

nhl goaltending is some of the shittest it has been in 30 years
it's a sellers market and if he finishes the season like he started someone is going to throw big bucks at him this summer to be #1

in any case he is almost certainly not going to be backup here, or anywhere next season

normally you would think maybe 2nd round pick, but it(goaltending) is in such demand that he might be able to snag a bottom 3rd 1st

i would wait right up until the deadline if i was going to trade him as Vancouver has a tough February

what would you all do?

Wouldn't be opposed to holding on to him as an own rental, if he could be re-signed next year for $2M I'd do it, otherwise I'm wondering how Silovs is looking.

Reactions: bh53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad