Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Van to Det : Adam Guadette
Jake Virtanen
Rights to Trymankin
2nd

Det to Van: Anthony Mantha
Thats a LOT going Detroits way here. If they add a 2nd maybe 2 3rds or a d prospect Id do it

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
Are the rights to Trymankin worth anything? Like has there been any word on if he plans on returning to the NHL? Would he really be interested in playing for one of the worst teams in the league? I mean I guess he'd get decent ice time on Detroit considering their blue line situation so maybe.

Anyways this is horrible for Vancouver, change the 2nd to a 1st and you might be on to something.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Are the rights to Trymankin worth anything? Like has there been any word on if he plans on returning to the NHL? Would he really be interested in playing for one of the worst teams in the league? I mean I guess he'd get decent ice time on Detroit considering their blue line situation so maybe.

Anyways this is horrible for Vancouver, change the 2nd to a 1st and you might be on to something.

You must mean horrible for Detroit

Reactions: Oddbob and Thomp94

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Would need to throw in a longer bench for Detroit to make room for all of the extra quantity > quality going there way i think.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Virtanens best season 36 points 12 points under Mantha, Gaudettes best season 33 points 15 points under Mantha's. Only good part is both are 24 years old and fit our rebuild timeline. but this trade absolutely does nothing for Detroit. And we easily decline.

Reactions: Sparkzuk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad