Value of: Valeri Nichushkin

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
Maybe a fresh start with a team needing more offence (CAR, LAK, ARZ etc) would help both him and the receiving team?

How much value does he have?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He definitely could use a change in scenery. At times he has shown flashes of becoming a good playmaker at this level but it's tough to tell on the Stars cause no one can score goals as it is

He doesn't have much value. Maybe a similar aged struggling player or a meh prospect + mid round pick.

Would love to trade him for Burakovsky but I don't think the Caps would do it. The team he goes to needs a Russian player imo

sd1976

Mar 14, 2008
Maybe a fresh start with a team needing more offence (CAR, LAK, ARZ etc) would help both him and the receiving team?

How much value does he have?
3rd round pick at most at this point. Shadow of what they thought he would be. Didn’t really perform well is Russia either ina much lower level of hockey.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I thought Honka was highly regarded in Dallas. Up and coming Top4 guy. Should there be like a 1st with it?

Honka is a bust. He’s not an NHL player, least not a good one. If it wasn’t for draft pedigree nobody would even know him.

Martinez is easily worth a 1st plus. Nuke maybe a 3rd.

Reactions: go4hockey

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I thought Honka was highly regarded in Dallas. Up and coming Top4 guy. Should there be like a 1st with it?

2 years ago he was. He is gaining a little confidence right now but last season under Hitchcock just destroyed him. Feels like almost every time he gets the puck he turns it over. Badly needs a change in scenery as well and maybe he could somehow turn things around

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
While Val hasn’t been great I’d much rather get rid of Pitlick, Comeau, Hanzal, or Ritchie. He’s been good when used on the third line and is solid in most aspects of the game except for his shot which might be the worst in the league.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
While Val hasn’t been great I’d much rather get rid of Pitlick, Comeau, Hanzal, or Ritchie. He’s been good when used on the third line and is solid in most aspects of the game except for his shot which might be the worst in the league.

I really hope Gurianov can be the goal scorer Val needs. We Stars fans deserve this so badly it's been so hard to watch this team for so long :(

Assuming they play on the 2nd line together though which may not even happen

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
He definitely could use a change in scenery. At times he has shown flashes of becoming a good playmaker at this level but it's tough to tell on the Stars cause no one can score goals as it is

He doesn't have much value. Maybe a similar aged struggling player or a meh prospect + mid round pick.

Would love to trade him for Burakovsky but I don't think the Caps would do it. The team he goes to needs a Russian player imo

Talk about a struggling guy for a struggling guy. At least Caps' board would get something new to complain about. Ripping into Burka is starting to get a little old. Does Nichushkin enjoy getting healthy scratched? It's kind of important that he does.

On an unrelated note, are you guys super-duper fond of Blake Comeau or is he up for grabs?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad