Raptors Discussion: v94 | Raptors land 4th pick in NBA draft lottery. Draft set for July 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Hey, hoping this doesn’t violate anything.

Won a Leon’s Contest for a coffee table made out of the 25th anniversary court hardwood.

Honestly not a big basketball fan, so looking to sell it. Message me if interested!

Comes with COA and some other supporting documentation.

Attachments

• C4B38C2D-9221-4417-84A1-8BC549A88ACC.jpeg
    C4B38C2D-9221-4417-84A1-8BC549A88ACC.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 8

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Lillard is apparently pushing for Billups or Jason Kidd.

It's like he doesn't even think about what will make the team better, he just wants a recognizable name that he probably idolized growing up. Because Jason Kidd doesn't make teams better behind the bench.
What did you think of Stotts in Portland? Ignoring that his team's can't play defence, I think he's a fine coach. Not on the level guys like Snyder, Malone, Nurse, Spoelstra, Carlyle etc.. but in the group after them.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Lillard is apparently pushing for Billups or Jason Kidd.

It's like he doesn't even think about what will make the team better, he just wants a recognizable name that he probably idolized growing up. Because Jason Kidd doesn't make teams better behind the bench.
Well apparently Kidd has withdrawn his name from the opening. Interested in what Dame thinks now.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Bucks failing in the playoffs again. Every season midway through, analysts say this team is better then the previous and same result in the playoffs.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
As much as getting the first pick would be great, I’m mostly just hoping for the over 30% chance the Raptors jump into the top 4. Any of Cunningham, Mobley, Suggs, or Green would be a potential game changer for the future.
I agree, it doesnt matter which pick. Any top 4 pick would be sweet.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
The guy can steal games on his own. I still have questions regarding the Clippers. They were taken to 7 by a Mavs team that was basically just Luka.
PG13 has to be more consistent. Had had poor game 6 and 7. Shot poorly in game 7 especially.

PG13 needs to be producing like AD did for the Lakers last year where him.and LeBron were both equally good and valuable throughout the playoffs with Bron having a bit better finals to earn finals MVP.

PG13 can be a top 10 player in the world. He needs to play like that rather than as 2nd option like Kris Middleton

Reactions: ER89

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Kawhi Leonard out indefinitely with an ACL injury, reports Shams Charania.

Hate to see the guy go down. Come back to Toronto bud, we'll repair you!

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Ben Simmons is a worse playoff player than Mitch Marner

This guy isn't built to play playoff basketball. Holy shit the most passive player ever.

2/4 fg's, 4/14 ft's. Simmons is a horrible 1st overall pick. He's costing the 76'ers this series and Embid's prime.

I've never seen an NBA playoff player with a playstyle so easy to exploit come playoffs as him. How can you be okay taking 4 shots in a game while pretending like your a star player.

Serious the dude is f***ing afraid to dribble, drive, and shoot in a 5v5 half-court setting. I can't imagine a single team he could be a decent 2nd option on. He's a worse offensive scorer than OG come playoffs with his complete refusal to be a factor in the 76'ers offense.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Just for curiousity, would you let go of Nurse for Carlysle?
I'm also one of those people who still believe the elite coach Nurse is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad