Raptors Discussion: v78| It's playoff time | Rd 1 vs ORL | Gm3: Fri 4/19 7pm ET/4pm PT | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It's funny, we know who the second round opponent will be but not the first. It could still be Orlando, Detroit or Brooklyn. Probably won't be decided till the last night of the season.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
JV was never going to be a volume scorer here.

You can maybe argue that he's a better defensive rebounder than Gasol, but that is significantly outweighed by the difference in playmaking ability.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014

You can maybe argue that he's a better defensive rebounder than Gasol, but that is significantly outweighed by the difference in playmaking ability.

and he's injured again..

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Would be nice to beat Orlando tonight. It doesn't really matter, but optically it looks bad destroying G league caliber teams and losing to Charlotte and Orlando. These are playoff like games for those teams.

MLSE

Jan 30, 2004
Windsor, Ontario

Miles ahead on team defense. I liked seeing him bark out there last game.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Clinched the division last night, and the likely 2 seed.

Going to play one of Detroit, Brooklyn, Miami, Orlando or Charlotte round 1

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I'd rank it as Miami, Orlando, Brooklyn then Detroit in terms of teams I'd like to see them play

I'd like Detroit first, to be honest. I'd love to eliminate Casey from the playoffs. I am not too concerned with our regular season record against them. In the playoffs, I believe our experience and talent level will overwhelm them.

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
If at all possible, I would like to avoid Brooklyn

They are a very well coached team with dynamic guards in Russell, Dinwiddie and LeVert, the #1 3 PT shooter in the league in Joe Harris and some nice bigs in Jarrett Allen and Ed Davis. They're the type of the team that doesn't know how to quit regardless if they're up 20 or down 20.

Orlando, Detroit, Miami don't bother me

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
If at all possible, I would like to avoid Brooklyn

They are a very well coached team with dynamic guards in Russell, Dinwiddie and LeVert, the #1 3 PT shooter in the league in Joe Harris and some nice bigs in Jarrett Allen and Ed Davis. They're the type of the team that doesn't know how to quit regardless if they're up 20 or down 20.

Orlando, Detroit, Miami don't bother me

How are we worried about any of those teams? Aren't we supposed to have an experienced, veteran team with lots of talent led by 2 way beast Kawhi Leonard? We shouldn't worry about any of those teams.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
How are we worried about any of those teams? Aren't we supposed to have an experienced, veteran team with lots of talent led by 2 way beast Kawhi Leonard? We shouldn't worry about any of those teams.

we're not.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Kawhi better than any Net
Lowry better than any Net
Pascal maybe better than any Net

4-1 worst case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad