Blue Jays GDT: (v5) Next Game: @ Detroit | Wed, Apr 10 | 1pm ET/10am PT | M. Buehrle vs R. Porcello

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
Fielder beats out the throw? How is that even possible.

Pretty sure that's the fastest I have ever seen him run.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Serious question. If the pitchers continue to struggle, do you think the organization pulls the trigger on Pete Walker and brings in a veteran pitching coach?

I remember GM Gord Ash doing that years ago relieving the pitching coach of his job and appointing Dave Stewart.

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
Serious question. If the pitchers continue to struggle, do you think the organization pulls the trigger on Pete Walker and brings in a veteran pitching coach?

I remember GM Gord Ash doing that years ago relieving the pitching coach of his job and appointing Dave Stewart.

I would say no, and only because the guys we have are all veterans. These aren't kids who are trying to find their game. They will come around.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Interesting stat: After that inning, Dickey, Morrow, Buehrle and Johnson have a combined 7.99 ERA over 32 2/3 innings. :shakehead :help: :rant: :cry:

Happ has a 0.00 ERA over 5 1/3 innings. :laugh:

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I would say no, and only because the guys we have are all veterans. These aren't kids who are trying to find their game. They will come around.

That's a good point. Obviously the team would to struggle right in to May before the pressure on the organization to "do something" would grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad