Useless Thread MDLXII: Talking About Christmas In May Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
real talk though I helped him do the math on how much each bank would be charging, what their proposals were like, what expectations could be for net growth each year from investment management and what nonsense to look out for

Looks like each bank would be charging about 175-250k annually in fees and if they aren't making us at least 1M+ (post-fees) then they aren't worth our time.

In 1906, the Cubs won a Major League record 116 games, and posted a modern-era record winning percentage of .763, before losing the World Series to the Chicago White Sox by four games to two. The Cubs won back-to-back World Series championships in 1907 and 1908, becoming the first Major League team to play in three consecutive Fall Classics, and the first to win it twice. The team has appeared in seven World Series following their 1908 title, most recently in 1945. The Cubs have not won the World Series in 107 years, the longest championship drought of any major North American professional sports team,[2][3] and are often referred to as the "Lovable Losers" because of this distinction. They are also known as "the North Siders". The Cubs have a major league rivalry with the St. Louis Cardinals, and an interleague rivalry with the Chicago White Sox.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
In 1906, the Cubs won a Major League record 116 games, and posted a modern-era record winning percentage of .763, before losing the World Series to the Chicago White Sox by four games to two. The Cubs won back-to-back World Series championships in 1907 and 1908, becoming the first Major League team to play in three consecutive Fall Classics, and the first to win it twice. The team has appeared in seven World Series following their 1908 title, most recently in 1945. The Cubs have not won the World Series in 107 years, the longest championship drought of any major North American professional sports team,[2][3] and are often referred to as the "Lovable Losers" because of this distinction. They are also known as "the North Siders". The Cubs have a major league rivalry with the St. Louis Cardinals, and an interleague rivalry with the Chicago White Sox.

I have been chaining Trapinch on Route 111-desert area for the past three (3) hours and, despite it taking a while to catch on, have learned of their travel pattern. They move counter clockwise in broad steps, four (4) tiles diagonally to four (4) positions forming a diamond shape. Every third step on average will be a hide step, where the pokemon doesn't appear and instead a cloud of dirt pops up out of the sand. If you can get to the first location of the pokemon early you will be able to cut it off at location two (2) however it will also sometimes take a long step or skip if you're too close, in these cases it is safest to return to the first position and wait, as chasing the Trapinch will change the cycle. After about 85 encounters I have yet to see a shiny but will continue and hopefully will encounter one by dusk.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
One day I hope to become a man of the desert and trap trapinch like the Navajo Indians of old would trap desert critters

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
There are only two truths to existence, 1. we are born 2. we die

bunch of nonsense in between who knows about before or after

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Thoughts on this as my next avatar

tumblr_nypetdcuRg1tp75uso2_400.gif

*Bob Richards*

My main issue with Descartes is that he doesn't address the notion that out thoughts could be predetermined, just as everything else could be

Me thinking and therefore being doesn't account for other people so it always left me like :skeptic:

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Me thinking and therefore being doesn't account for other people so it always left me like :skeptic:

Well I mean the idea behind that is that everything is an illusion, you can't prove the existence of others beyond your own sensual perception, which is just as true as it would be for the computer you're looking at or the wall. If our senses are false or misinterpreting (as they are wont to do sometimes) then the existence of others can be falsified too (though it isn't the strongest argument). Once you're stripping away all the layers there's a point where you're left with your own thoughts amidst a void, which I can see why he would assume that the very act of criticizing and questioning the nature of such an existence must be a sturdy foundation for that very existence, however if we're all on a track in space and time and each of us has predetermined moments where we have these thoughts or wonderings then its just as likely to be a falsity too right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad