Useless Thread MDLXII: Talking About Christmas In May Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Trying to find the Rangers draft thread from 2010 on web archives. It was a hilarious thread.

This was before I had discovered ze HF

I still remember watching the draft coverage and seeing the short highlights of him all being fights and hits and being like

jags.gif

Especially with Cam Fowler still on the board, a player I had actually heard of

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
He is still the best D in this draft IMO. Lots seem to think otherwise though.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I think van takes chychrun

Benning's explicitly stated in interviews that Dubois/Tkachuk are a step above as they have top line production and he doesn't feel that any dmen in the draft have #1 potential, and he feels that Juolevi/Sergachev/? are the top 3D and Chychrun is outside his top 3 for d

Unless he's just trying to be sneaky, if we trade down a couple picks I wouldnt mind taking him at all

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Benning's explicitly stated in interviews that Dubois/Tkachuk are a step above as they have top line production and he doesn't feel that any dmen in the draft have #1 potential, and he feels that Juolevi/Sergachev/? are the top 3D and Chychrun is outside his top 3 for d

Unless he's just trying to be sneaky, if we trade down a couple picks I wouldnt mind taking him at all

Did he actually give away some of his draft rankings

Benning.jpg

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
"We’re going to be ready to go, and it’s huge to play in front of our fansâ€-Jamie Benn.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
The good thing is that drafting is just about the only thing that Benning is competent in (although he gives up picks like candy on halloween) and he hasn't said much that is startling

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
@irunthepeg

Cookem Daisey's (Winnipeg, MB)
What started as an idea for a food truck soon became a permanent restaurant for Glenna Henderson. Cookem Daisey's has quickly gained a reputation for friendly service and delicious homemade dishes, just like Henderson's kokum (grandmother) used to make. Cookem Daisey's is always coming up with fun and tasty specials like bannock pizza, frybread tacos, and frybread rhubarb pie for their loyal customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad