Useless Thread MDCCXLVIII: Everyone Get on Apex Legends It's Literally Free (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The Capitals are taking a dive into the world of Esports and hosted their first ever live stream on Tuesday through the streaming platform Twitch.

Caps players Madison Bowey and Jakub Vrana joined the live broadcast after practice to play NHL19 while fielding questions from viewers watching.

The live stream gave Bowey and Vrana a new way to interact with fans and bond over their love of gaming, which doesn't stop at just the Capitals. Players from all around the NHL are big into the esports scene and often play video games together when they're on the road.

"Usually we'll get off the plane, grab a bite to eat somewhere and then we'll come back and its sticks from there - we'll get on the video games and usually play all night," said Bowey.

what happened to the boys playing eashl together @Hammettf2b @Mantis

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The Capitals are taking a dive into the world of Esports and hosted their first ever live stream on Tuesday through the streaming platform Twitch.

Caps players Madison Bowey and Jakub Vrana joined the live broadcast after practice to play NHL19 while fielding questions from viewers watching.

The live stream gave Bowey and Vrana a new way to interact with fans and bond over their love of gaming, which doesn't stop at just the Capitals. Players from all around the NHL are big into the esports scene and often play video games together when they're on the road.

"Usually we'll get off the plane, grab a bite to eat somewhere and then we'll come back and its sticks from there - we'll get on the video games and usually play all night," said Bowey.

Thoughts on the Pens beating the Caps Wednesday?

what happened to the boys playing eashl together @Hammettf2b @Mantis

Thoughts on the Pens beating the Caps Wednesday night?

Sep 19, 2008
Thoughts on the Pens beating the Caps Wednesday night?

SPORTS_Mark-Richt-Press-Conference_EK.jpg

#UFamily

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
too early m8

My friend sold me the dream on Christmas eve and told us that town would be "Sergio Ramos'd" (rammed) and that it would be amazing and all the single desperate women who are lonely at Christmas time would be out. So we started at 7pm and I got absolutely obliterated but town was no different to an ordinary Friday night which is usually worse than an ordinary Saturday. It also had a similar vibe to a Friday with mostly a younger crowd out because actual adults have stuff to do on a Saturday and indeed, Christmas day.

As a result because of the state I was in I spent most of Christmas day feeling dreadful physically as well as mentally

Reactions: SoupyFIN

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
My friend sold me the dream on Christmas eve and told us that town would be "Sergio Ramos'd" (rammed) and that it would be amazing and all the single desperate women who are lonely at Christmas time would be out. So we started at 7pm and I got absolutely obliterated but town was no different to an ordinary Friday night which is usually worse than an ordinary Saturday. It also had a similar vibe to a Friday with mostly a younger crowd out because actual adults have stuff to do on a Saturday and indeed, Christmas day.

As a result because of the state I was in I spent most of Christmas day feeling dreadful physically as well as mentally
My condolences

Surely if it's such a waste new year's eve is the time to get blootered and be miserable

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
My condolences

Surely if it's such a waste new year's eve is the time to get blootered and be miserable

Well, I've had some really bad hangovers recently because I'm getting old, so I don't really want to do it anymore.

I don't think I've mentioned that I'm also attempting to grow facial hair in an attempt to make myself more desirable and/or interesting

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Well, I've had some really bad hangovers recently because I'm getting old, so I don't really want to do it anymore.

I don't think I've mentioned that I'm also attempting to grow facial hair in an attempt to make myself more desirable and/or interesting
Good to know. I'm sure it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad