Useless Thread MDCCXLVIII: Everyone Get on Apex Legends It's Literally Free (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I don't think I've mentioned that I'm also attempting to grow facial hair in an attempt to make myself more desirable and/or interesting
I'm sure if you find a gurl that fancies you, she'll ask (read: tell) you to grow it.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Well, I've had some really bad hangovers recently because I'm getting old, so I don't really want to do it anymore.

I don't think I've mentioned that I'm also attempting to grow facial hair in an attempt to make myself more desirable and/or interesting
Just be funny, funny guys already have one ass cheek in the bed

Why did the Lounge die?

We discord now

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
A music player that requires everything to be in playlists?

I can't just navigate to a folder and select a song to play?

There has to be some setting or button that I'm not seeing, because that is so idiotic that I can't believe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SniperHF

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Okay Google, how do I clean essential oils off of a tabletop?

"Once you spill essential oils on furniture and it starts to eat away at the surface, you're done for. Prevention is better than cure here."

Thanks for absolutely nothing.

If you told me to "f*** off", I would at least have some advice to follow.

Reactions: OmniCube

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Darren Peng @SoupyFIN KSI presenting Formula E races

cornette.png

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
I tried getting into Formula E but I just couldn't do it, it's not exciting watching them go very slowly around very tight street circuits and having naff crashes at 2mph

Though it was funny that one time when Buemi rammed someone from behind in the pit lane

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I tried getting into Formula E but I just couldn't do it, it's not exciting watching them go very slowly around very tight street circuits and having naff crashes at 2mph

Though it was funny that one time when Buemi rammed someone from behind in the pit lane

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Bailed and ate pavement when taking out the trash.

I’m ok aside from taking a huge chunk out of my kneecap and bruising the f*** out of my left wrist since I landed on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad