Useless Thread MDCCXLVIII: Everyone Get on Apex Legends It's Literally Free (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Relocated got a bigger palace on the water
Pull up to the club, I toss valet a couple hunnid

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Ceremony I can't remember if I've asked if you are doing secret Santa at your work.

Our present giving is at our Christmas lunch tomorrow and I've left it until now to get mine. The guy I was buying for likes football so I've gone for a DVD "100 Classic Goals From the F.A. Premier League" there was another one I saw called "Gazza's Golden Balls" but I thought I'd better not get that one considering his recent escapades.

Our rules were a limit of £5 and from a charity shop, I feel a bit bad because it only cost 75p but in my view its something useful he'll probably actually watch and enjoy and DVDs are/were expensive when they're new so in my mind the real value is higher, if one of the posho girls in the office with a massive stick up their arse complains then they can get tae f***.

Also the charity shop clearly can't do maths because the woman who looked like she'd probably shot quite a bit of heroin in her time tried telling me it's two DVDs for £1.50, I explained that I only need one because it's a secret Santa present, however I didn't tell her that £1.50 is double 75p so you're not actually saving anything by buying two.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony I can't remember if I've asked if you are doing secret Santa at your work.

Our present giving is at our Christmas lunch tomorrow and I've left it until now to get mine. The guy I was buying for likes football so I've gone for a DVD "100 Classic Goals From the F.A. Premier League" there was another one I saw called "Gazza's Golden Balls" but I thought I'd better not get that one considering his recent escapades.

Our rules were a limit of £5 and from a charity shop, I feel a bit bad because it only cost 75p but in my view its something useful he'll probably actually watch and enjoy and DVDs are/were expensive when they're new so in my mind the real value is higher, if one of the posho girls in the office with a massive stick up their arse complains then they can get tae ****.

Also the charity shop clearly can't do maths because the woman who looked like she'd probably shot quite a bit of heroin in her time tried telling me it's two DVDs for £1.50, I explained that I only need one because it's a secret Santa present, however I didn't tell her that £1.50 is double 75p so you're not actually saving anything by buying two.
The Christmas lunch in my work was on Tuesday and I left without anyone and sat in the park eating a Greggs while listening to Mogwai

No secret santa this year, mercifully.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
C'mon ppl this is why we can't have nice things!!! we were gifted a live thread and nobody bothered to post at 3 am to keep it alive!!!

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
It's astonishing how irritating I find someone as useless as David Davis

For secret Santa one of the guys at work got me a stuffed penguin cuddly toy, one of those Ty ones that my mum says were like £20 new when she worked in Clinton Cards, he got it for £2.50 from Blue Cross. I might just flog it on ebay since I have no functional use for it other than scaring the cat, since I will never have a girlfriend to give it to

Our Christmas lunch wasn't as terrible as anticipated, Bulgarian girlfriend from Omegle guy re-told that story for people who hadn't heard it, and dropped another nugget in that he was actually engaged to her. Our surveyor who goes out and does inspections was there and telling all sorts of stories that combined with just being in his presence make you just shake your head to yourself and think "this guy is the face of our company"

I was even able to get a few laughs from dropping into a football conversations some of the guys were having with a "did you see that ludicrous display last night?"

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
For secret Santa one of the guys at work got me a stuffed penguin cuddly toy, one of those Ty ones that my mum says were like £20 new when she worked in Clinton Cards, he got it for £2.50 from Blue Cross. I might just flog it on ebay since I have no functional use for it other than scaring the cat, since I will never have a girlfriend to give it to

Our Christmas lunch wasn't as terrible as anticipated, Bulgarian girlfriend from Omegle guy re-told that story for people who hadn't heard it, and dropped another nugget in that he was actually engaged to her. Our surveyor who goes out and does inspections was there and telling all sorts of stories that combined with just being in his presence make you just shake your head to yourself and think "this guy is the face of our company"

I was even able to get a few laughs from dropping into a football conversations some of the guys were having with a "did you see that ludicrous display last night?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad